Still no middle name and 36weeks. I'm stressing!

I’ve posted before and you ladies have been great but we still can not agree on a middle name for this child. We want a name that means something to us since the first name we picked is just because we like how it sounds.
So here is what we have so far…first name [name]Lincoln[/name],

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Rex[/name] (my FIL name)
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] ( my dads name)
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Freeman[/name] ( my maiden name)
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] ( variation of my Mothers maiden name)
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Bryce[/name] (my DH first name)

Or any other suggestions you think may go well. Thank you.

I love the name [name]Lincoln[/name], it’s so handsome and strong sounding! I love the combo [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Bryce[/name], plus I love that it honors your DH. As much as I love the meaning behind [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Freeman[/name], I don’t think the double n endings sound well together. That said, meaning trumps flow for me, so if you’d rather use one of those I’d go for it. Good luck!

I like [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Rex[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name], and [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Bryce[/name].

I really like [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] or [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Rex[/name]. [name]Both[/name] of those middle names spice up the old sounding [name]Lincoln[/name].

My vote goes to [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name], SO HANDSOME!

I really love the sound of [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name]. Otherwise I would go with [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Freeman[/name]. [name]One[/name] of the maiden names!

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Bryce[/name] just about takes my breath away. So gorgeous! Plus, I am a huge fan of family names.

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Rex[/name] would be my pick, followed by [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name]

I love the sound of [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Hawk[/name], but if this is your first son, I also like the idea of using DHs name. Good luck!

I like either [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Bryce[/name], or the variation [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Harris[/name].