Still no name for baby girl due early April! Revised name list "Golden Rose"

I have a revised name list. Can anyone provide any insight on these choices. Sibling is named Ariauna [name]Evette[/name] “[name]Silver[/name] [name]Eve[/name]”.

[name]Rose[/name] or [name]Rosette[/name] or a [name]Rose[/name] variation is to be the middle name. Variations of [name]Rose[/name] are welcome as well including a 2nd middle if any for [name]Golden[/name] [name]Dawn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] that would be a nice meaning since her sister is [name]Silver[/name] [name]Eve[/name]!

She is due in 9 weeks we still have no name!

Thanks!

[name]Aurielle[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - [name]Golden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Opaline[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - Gemstone for [name]October[/name] her sister’s birthmonth to tie in something neat. “[name]October[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” also seen as an orange or gold color.

[name]Mirielle[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Variation of [name]Murielle[/name] (I dislike the u) “[name]Star[/name] of the Sea [name]Rose[/name]” another “[name]Golden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” combo.

Siarra [name]Rosette[/name] - Varient of [name]Kiera[/name] meaning black “[name]Black[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” and well I like black roses too! Close to [name]Sierra[/name] and she was conceived miles near the [name]Sierra[/name] mountains so nice tie in.

[name]Evalina[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - Life/[name]Bird[/name] - [name]Eva[/name] would be a nick name “Life [name]Rose[/name]” which is really nice.

[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - [name]Red[/name] in color in some languages means “fate or destiny”. “[name]Destiny[/name]'s [name]Rose[/name]” I got pregnant with her right after a D&C for a loss at 10 weeks, so she could very well be fate and destiny!

[name]Azalia[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - [name]Spring[/name] flower “[name]Spring[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” . Very simple and easy with [name]Spring[/name] tie in.

Livetta or [name]Olivetta[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - long form and variation of [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Liv[/name] would be a nick name “[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” reminds me of the golden color of olive oil I like to cook a lot :slight_smile:

[name]Katricia[/name]/Katrissia [name]Rose[/name]- (Ka-tri-cia) Variant of [name]Cathrine[/name] meaning Pure and popular variation for trending [name]Katniss[/name]. “[name]Purity[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” and to me purity is white and gold reminds me of something divine!

=( anyone out there to help?

From your list I really like [name]Mirielle[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Evalina[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. Have you considered [name]Xanthe[/name] or [name]Melora[/name]? I like [name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name] or [name]Melora[/name] [name]Rosemarie[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] is my favorite. What about [name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]?

I think [name]Coralie[/name] is the best of the first names. I’m not totally sold on [name]Rosette[/name].
Maybe it’s a bit Disney, but [name]Briar[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be a good double middle name. It also relates back to the name [name]Aurora[/name], which means ‘[name]Dawn[/name]’.

My first thought:

[name]Danae[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] Rosebud

[name]Gilda[/name], [name]Aurinda[/name] and [name]Zahava[/name] would work as gold names too.

From your list i like [name]Coralie[/name] best.

[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] is pick from your list!

First of all, I [name]LOVE[/name] the above suggestion of Rosebud for a middle name. Absolutely perfect! I also really like [name]Olivetta[/name] on your list. Other ideas:

[name]Zoya[/name]: means “life”
[name]Maple[/name]: I don’t know, would you call maple syrup a golden color?
[name]Goldina[/name]
[name]Sahara[/name]: deserts are golden, no?
[name]Carmel[/name]: caramel is definitely golden, AND sweet; where I live, the name [name]Carmel[/name] and the candy “caramel” are pronounced exactly the same.
[name]Gemma[/name]: gemstones aren’t golden, but in that category!
[name]Emerald[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Gardenia[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]

[name]Aurielle[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - [name]Golden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Opaline[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - I like this. [name]Opaline[/name] is unexpected and has great imagery. Might prefer another [name]Rose[/name]-variation to [name]Rosette[/name] though. [name]Will[/name] include [name]Opaline[/name] combos below.

Siarra [name]Rosette[/name] - Would go with [name]Ciara[/name], [name]Kiera[/name], [name]Keira[/name], or [name]Kira[/name] over Siarra, which doesn’t have the original hard c/k pronunciation of [name]Ciara[/name], and also looks kreatively mispelled - if I wanted [name]Sierra[/name], I would just spell it [name]Sierra[/name], and not Siarra. [name]Black[/name] is cool though.

[name]Evalina[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - No. Not with an older sister with middle name [name]Evette[/name].

[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - I love the name [name]Coralie[/name].

[name]Azalia[/name] [name]Rosette[/name] - I would spell it [name]Azalea[/name], like the flower.

Livetta or [name]Olivetta[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - -[name]Etta[/name] is not a flattering suffix to me. Would go with [name]Livia[/name]/[name]Liv[/name] or [name]Olivine[/name]/[name]Olivia[/name] instead.

[name]Katricia[/name]/Katrissia [name]Rose[/name] - I love many variations of [name]Catherine[/name], but not this one.

[name]Opaline[/name] Rhoswen - “opal,” + “white rose”
[name]Zehava[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - “gold” + “rose”
[name]Golda[/name] Rosabel - “gold” + “rose” + -bel suffix which means beautiful.
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - “dawn” + “rose”
[name]Carmel[/name] [name]Roisin[/name] - “garden” + “little rose” ([name]Roisin[/name] is pronounced ro-[name]SHEEN[/name])
[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Raizel[/name] - [name]Naomi[/name] means “pleasant” or “my sweet” in Hebrew, and in Japanese one meaning is “honest, straight” + “beautiful.” [name]Raizel[/name] is Yiddish for [name]Rose[/name] - I was just casting around for [name]Rose[/name] options. [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is quite pretty itself.
[name]Kira[/name] [name]Roisin[/name] - [name]Kira[/name] is a feminine form of [name]Cyrus[/name], meaning “sun” + [name]Roisin[/name] “little rose”
[name]Liora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - “my light” + “rose”

The only word for rose I can think of that doesn’t start with an R (and thus flows a bit better with some of the other names) is [name]Shoshana[/name]. [name]Susannah[/name] is a translation of [name]Shoshana[/name] but I’ve always seen [name]Susannah[/name] understood to mean “lily.”