Still refining...

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, back again…sorry for the multiple posts, still refining our lists…seems to get harder with every child, especially when the first two names do not have similar styles! We would like to have a cohesive sib set, but more importantly strong individual names. We’re trying to make final decisions for a new brother/sister to brothers [name]Ari[/name] and [name]Christopher[/name]. This is where we are now (and open to more suggestions!):

Girls:
[name]Noa[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]

Boys:
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Helena[/name] and [name]Callum[/name]! They fit nicely with your two sons and are still stand out individually!

My votes go to [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] - they both seem to be the perfect middle ground between the unusual and spunky [name]Ari[/name] and the classic [name]Christopher[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Callum[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Helena[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name].

Those are my favs, but if I really had to pick I would go with [name]Lucas[/name] to avoid the two C’s and one A and [name]Helena[/name], just because it’s one of my favorite names and I think it gives the sibset a real glow! :slight_smile:

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

Thanks [name]Auburn[/name], it seems you and my husband are on the same wavelength…those are his top choices too! I love them too and would be happy with them but for some reason I’m still pulling for [name]Eleni[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. I think your input may just tip the balance in his favour!

[name]Danni[/name] – [name]Helena[/name] and [name]Callum[/name] are my latest additions and they are really growing on me. A couple of reservations: Is [name]Helena[/name] too formal? [name]Callum[/name] too “out there”?

I think this is the order right now:

[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Noa[/name]

[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]

You could name her [name]Helena[/name] and nn her [name]Eleni[/name]! I don’t think [name]Helena[/name] is too formal, but there is a sweet nn for you! Hey, same for [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]! Full name [name]Callum[/name], nn [name]Liam[/name]! Whoa, check that out!

Maybe you and hubby could have the best of both worlds!

Oh my goodness [name]Bella[/name], you may have come up with a perfect solution…that is too funny, I didn’t even see the ties between those names!

One more note on [name]Helena[/name]…what is the common pronunciation? I like HEL-en-a, but it occurred to me that people might assume Hel-AY-na.

Two more wildcards to throw in the mix:

Girl:
[name]Junia[/name]

Boy:
[name]Julian[/name]

Thoughts?

I like [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] or [name]Liam[/name].
I love [name]Helena[/name], as well, but the spotty pronunciation holds me back every time. Several people have done a poll in this site. They always get a mix of Hel-en-ah (my fave), Hel-ay-nah, and Hel-ee-na. Drives me nuts.

[name]Helena[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] are my votes, so wonderful :smiley:

I usually pronounce it like [name]Helen[/name]-ah, but my boyfriend pronounces it hel-ee-nah.

[name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Callum[/name] seem like the obvious choices to bridge the gap between the slightly offbeat [name]Ari[/name] and traditional [name]Christoper[/name]. The only draw back are the two Cs or [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Cristopher[/name], but I dont think that its a big deal. [name]Callum[/name] is such a handsome name I wouldnt let that stop you from using it.

Thanks everyone so much for your input! Based on your comments and further discussion with hubby, we have narrowed the list to [name]Tessa[/name] or [name]Helena[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] or [name]Callum[/name]. I think this is the middle name combo we will go with for both girl names, [name]Millay[/name] is for my favorite poet [name]Edna[/name] [name]St[/name]. [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Millay[/name]. Pretty or too masculine? Also, I know [name]Rose[/name] is a “filler” middle name, but I still think it has such a nice flow. What do you think? No middle names for boys yet, any thoughts? Last name is Tolka. Thanks again everyone, almost there!

Girls:
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Millay[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Millay[/name]

Boys:
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]