Still so confused

What about [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] or [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]? [name_m]Little[/name_m] brother for [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]?

I’ve posted about this more than once. I apologize but I’ve added new names. Still like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] too.

I love [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. Two of my all time favorite boy names. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] are both nice–I especially love [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], but it feels close to both [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. I think something more distinctive in sound might work better. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is better, imo, even tho it still shares the same ending with [name_u]Owen[/name_u].

Some other ideas: [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Grady[/name_u], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Seth[/name_u]…

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], I love…BUT I hate that so many are using it for girls now. I also love:

[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]

[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and __?
I like [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], but I love [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and it is not as popular as I thought. =my favorites
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]

[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_u]Kade[/name_u]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_m]Tobin[/name_m]*
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_m]Prescott[/name_m]*
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and Chatham
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_m]Lennox[/name_m]*

I think of the two, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] works better with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] seems like a combination of sounds from [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u], so I can see why you like it, but [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] will be more distinct and therefore harmonious.

I agree with emsky, [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] is too close to [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. As is [name_u]Evan[/name_u] in my opinion. Out of the 4 I would probably choose [name_m]Adam[/name_m]. [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_m]Adam[/name_m] as each sounds distinctive but follows the 2 syllables. I love [name_m]Adam[/name_m] as a name too. Very strong, easy to say and nn proof like [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_m]Liam[/name_m]. I think it works really well. They also say A names are meant to be lucky. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps, I know how confusing it is.

I really like [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], but not sure if it is too close to [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] or not.

Other Suggestions - [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_m]Covy[/name_m], [name_m]Callum[/name_m], [name_m]Brody[/name_m]

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] the best out of all the options you’re considering (I love [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m], but I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] just works better with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]). I feel like [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] all have a soft, Irish sort of feel that are all really in-style and age well. They just work. [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] just share too much in common with your two boys’ already, although I do love them!

Good luck!

I like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] the best.
Between [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] I prefer [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (by a very wide margin)

I guess I’m the minority, i love the way [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] sounds with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. 2-syllable Irish names, it’s all good to me. If you want something more distinct, i like [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], [name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m]/[name_m]Kieren[/name_m], Teig.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] wins my vote.

i love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. i like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] too, but it strikes me as a bit plain and so i would rather use it as a mn. personally.
i wouldn’t know exactly how to pronounce [name_m]Eamon[/name_m].