Still stuck on names for baby #2

Hello everyone!

DH and I are still debating on names for our baby girl arriving in [name_f]October[/name_f]. I like more classic names, he does not. I would say he likes more common, modern names. Our oldest is [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

What are your thoughts on our list? Still open to suggestions.

[name_f]Alanna[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] _____
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] _____
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] ____

Lillian [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is my favorite from your list

1 Like

I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. They go great with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

Victoria [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] work really beautifully together - both are timeless and classic first names with a flower middle name.

Otherwise I like [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

:blush:

1 Like

Ava [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is lovely

Lillian [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] would also be nice

I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], though [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] does feel a little long.

Maybe [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

Katrina [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is a darling!

Favorites:
Amelia Celeste
Alexandra
Katerina Ivy

Like:
Lillian Josephine (I love both of these names but am not totally in love with them together)
Emma Charlotte
Charlotte Lily (Charlotte Ivy or Charlotte Josephine would be even better)
Rebekah

Dislike:
Alanna Reign
Serena Jane
Selene (I do like Selene, just not as a first name option in this case. Selena would work well here I think though.)

If I were going to use Rebekah as a sister for Victoria, I’d propaly opt for the Rebecca spelling.
Rebecca Violet
Rebecca Florence
Rebecca Celine
Rebecca Therese
Rebecca Anne
Rebecca Mae
Rebecca Ivy
Rebecca Nadine
Rebecca June

Middle possibilites for Alexandra
Alexandra Celine
Alexandra Lily/Lillian
Alexandra Daisy
Alexandra Florence
Alexandra Josephine
Alexandra Ivy
Alexandra Faye
Alexandra Margot
Alexandra Jane
Alexandra Corinne

Since you have a lot of names you’re considering already I won’t bombard you with a lot of suggestions, but I will mention Regina as it seems to fit your style.

Firstly congratulations!

Alanna [name_u]Reign[/name_u] ~ not keen on this name [name_f]Alanna[/name_f] feels dated and I just think [name_u]Reign[/name_u] clashes with [name_f]Alanna[/name_f]. Also stylistically doesn’t work with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Amelia [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] feels like a great compromise between DH like for modern/common choices and your love for classic. As [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is a classic choice but is a common fashionable choice sitting high up in the charts. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] sounds lovely with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. The name works with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Ava [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is a pretty name and again definitely fits the bill as to what your DH likes and even though [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is a classic I think it clashes with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] as [name_f]Ava[/name_f] feels to trendy.

Alexandra ~ love love love [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] it’s elegant, strong and refreshing. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is beautiful. I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] & [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] together. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is beautiful.

Charlotte [name_f]Lily[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a lovely classic and has a similar vibe to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] in that it’s a classic that works with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] but is still high up in popularity. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] sounds pretty with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

Emma [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is pretty works with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] it’s a staple and sounds nice with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

Katerina [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] ~ I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] but dislike [name_f]Katerina[/name_f]

Lillian [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is beautiful lovely name and I like the connection to [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as it has a pretty floral tie. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] sounds gorgeous with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Rebekah ~ not keen on [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] feels dated also hate [name_f]Becky[/name_f]

Serena [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ~ it’s a pretty but you have prettier names on your list

Selene ~ I think [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is a very understated choice but I prefer [name_f]Serena[/name_f] and I do think you have prettier choices

My favourite is [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] I love this name :purple_heart:

Lillian [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

Serena [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Katerina [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is my favorite combo, but with big sis [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I think [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would be lovely.

Emma is old-fashioned but somehow seems contemporary. I think it’s a nice name that fits both of your criteria.

I would go for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. They’re classic names that I think work really well with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. ( ignore the fact my name is [name_f]Emma[/name_f] too :joy_cat:)

Amelia [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] are my favorites.

I like [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

Feels like [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is in the same ballpark as your first daughters name and works well together.

Serena [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite
I like [name_f]Alana[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] as well

Charlotte [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

All gorgeous names btw!

Victoria [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] - first choice, simply bc styles match perfectly!
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - absolutely stunning!!! [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] has a more unique and Victorian flair!!! This the name I would personally choose! [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love!!!
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - A great name, very very nice sister names… [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] just doesn’t quite match the vibe of [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and their first names are kind of hard to say together (like if you were yelling for them to come in for dinner haha). I think I would prefer [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

In summary, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and

Charlotte [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]***
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

Good luck!!