Still stumped...a sibling for Vinetta

[name]Every[/name] name I’ve brought up to my family (I know…I know…that is a mistake to begin with) basically someone has said something to sour almost every name on our list.

You all have given some really great suggestions. I need a second wind and confidence in naming (if that makes any sense).
Boy names are especially troublesome.

Sept 29th seems all to close and I am starting to panic on names again.

Help :slight_smile:
[name]How[/name] do I gain back my confidence in names and get over everyone’s comments? It is just the hormones right now, right?

Our second child is due at the end of [name]September[/name] and once again we are totally at a loss for names (well, I guess not totally, but this task is once again proving itself overwhelming).

We do not know the gender, so we are trying to come up with a few options for both so we’re prepared when we meet him/her.

Our first is a girl, called [name]Vinetta[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (nn [name]Etta[/name], [name]Vi[/name] and [name]Vinnie[/name]).
[name]Vinetta[/name] is a family name and [name]Pearl[/name] just because we liked it at the time (it was the third iteration of a middle name before we left the hospital)

We really like names that are still not super popular. I really love old-fashioned style names. My husband leans toward some real out-there options (he had suggested Euclid and Euhler during our first pregnancy - after mathematicians he likes).

Some names that we have considered during both pregnancies:

Girl:
[name]Beatrix[/name] (although I fear the nn “[name]Trixie[/name]”)
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name] would be a cute nn)
[name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name] (my grandmother’s middle name. I’ve always wanted to use this, but the meaning is a little off-putting. Her first name was [name]Hildur[/name])
[name]Imogen[/name]

Boys:
[name]Jasper[/name] (was our #1 boy name in our first, but now I fear the Twilight. I was thinking of pairing it with [name]Linus[/name])
[name]Rufus[/name] (I love this, my husband isn’t sold. Although, maybe it is just novelty for me right now?)
[name]Felix[/name]

And now I can’t remember any more that we have considered. Oh, my head hurts from this process.

I’d love to hear any and all suggestions. Nickname suggestions welcome too. Many thanks in advance. I am interested to hear all your thoughts on what would be a good option for [name]Vinetta[/name]'s sibling.

girls

[name]Matilda[/name] nn [name]Tilly[/name] or [name]Milly[/name] love it with your little girls name
[name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Ingrid[/name] I also like : )

boys

[name]Rufus[/name] is cute
never liked [name]Jasper[/name] or [name]Felix[/name] they sound like cat’s names to me

What about [name]Roman[/name] that would be cute with your little girls name which I love : )

I really do like [name]Roman[/name], but it is on the “Can’t Use” list for us - a couple friends and relatives already have one.

I have the same qualms about [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] - very common pet names - but my husband is so very smitten with them that I am trying to look past that, since I was so difficult with him during the first round of naming our daughter :slight_smile:
(I eliminated his other favorite - [name]Maxwell[/name] - because I had a dog called [name]Max[/name] growing up)

I like [name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] (I don’t think [name]Trixie[/name] would be a problem but you’d have to be prepared for [name]Bea[/name]) or [name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name] for girls. As for boys, I adore [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]. They’re two of my all time favorites. [name]Rufus[/name] is not exactly my style. Definitely a dog name. [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Rupert[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Knox[/name]
[name]Philip[/name]
Truett
[name]Milos[/name]
[name]Osiris[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name]
[name]Draco[/name]
[name]Cillian[/name]

[name]Veda[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Evangelina[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Odessa[/name]

I think [name]Matilda[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name]) and [name]Jasper[/name] are both fabulous with your little girl’s name. I like [name]Beatrix[/name] as well!!! Congrats :slight_smile:

[name]Vinetta[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is lovely! It has a great vintage charm to it. I especially like the nickname [name]Etta[/name].

If you fear the nickname [name]Trixie[/name] for [name]Beatrix[/name], why not go with [name]Beatrice[/name]? [name]Beatrice[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name] would be my personal preference of your girl’s names. [name]Etta[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] would be too cute together! [name]Matilda[/name] nn [name]Tilly[/name] is a close second for me. As for combos, how about [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name]?

As for your boy’s names, I like [name]Felix[/name] the most. [name]Rufus[/name] is a no go for me because of stories my grandmother tells about a dog she had growing up. His named was [name]Rufus[/name] the Doofus. [name]Jasper[/name] is nice, but I like [name]Felix[/name] more with [name]Vinetta[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]!

I think that all of the options on your girls’ list work well with [name]Vinetta[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. The only one that I’d eliminate is [name]Hazel[/name], since it feels less elaborate and unusual than the others ([name]Cecilia[/name] is actually more popular than [name]Hazel[/name], but I think it works)… Also, [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Ingrid[/name], and [name]Imogen[/name] share the “en” sound with [name]Vinetta[/name]. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I thought that I’d point it out… By itself and with your daughter’s name, [name]Beatrix[/name] would be my favorite - [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] (this could honor your grandmother, since both names contain the “ild” sound…), [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] would be lovely. If you’re looking for something short like [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] are pretty…

All of your boy name choices are great, too! I wouldn’t worry about [name]Jasper[/name] and the Twilight series - it’s just a fad that will fade away. [name]Caspar[/name] could be a substitute (that is, if you aren’t bothered by the friendly ghost associations)… [name]Rufus[/name] works well with [name]Vinetta[/name], too. If your husband isn’t sold, though, what about [name]Rupert[/name]? [name]Felix[/name] is great, too…

Other ideas:
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Aurelie[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Lucasta[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Rosamond[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]

[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Clement[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Edmond[/name]
[name]Ferdinand[/name]
[name]Francis[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Horatio[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Marius[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Peregrine[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Simeon[/name]

Nickname options:

GIRLS
[name]Beatrix[/name] - [name]Bea[/name], [name]Bee[/name], [name]Betsy[/name], [name]Bette[/name], [name]Betty[/name], [name]Birdie[/name] (though [name]Bette[/name] and [name]Betty[/name] wouldn’t work with [name]Etta[/name]…)
[name]Clementine[/name] - [name]Clem[/name], [name]Clemmie[/name], [name]Cleo[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Emme[/name], [name]Emmy[/name], [name]Minna[/name], [name]Minnie[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] - [name]Mattie[/name], [name]Millie[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name] - [name]Rida[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name] - Cece, [name]Celia[/name], [name]Lelia[/name], [name]Lia[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] - [name]Genna[/name], [name]Genny[/name], [name]Immy[/name], [name]Mimi[/name]

BOYS
[name]Jasper[/name] - [name]Jazz[/name], [name]Perry[/name]

I can’t think of any nickname ideas for [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Rufus[/name], or [name]Felix[/name] - sorry!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Oh, these are some great suggestions - thank you all so much.

We have talked about the [name]Beatrice[/name] or even [name]Beatriz[/name] for spelling as well, but for some reason I am really drawn to the “x”. I’m a bit strange, maybe. [name]Trixie[/name] was a super cute nn (I always think back to the book series) but then I cringe at the thought of [name]Trixi[/name] - it just brings a whole different feel to it.

I never thought of the [name]Emme[/name] or [name]Emma[/name] possibilities with [name]Clementine[/name] - very cute.

We were also considering [name]Noelle[/name] as a middle name, it is mine, but I am not sure about it yet.

We have talked about several of your suggestions.
I hadn’t thought of [name]Rupert[/name] yet. The boy names are particularly tough for us.
[name]Milo[/name] was one I liked previously, but have met several [name]Milo[/name]'s since [name]Vinetta[/name]'s birth.
So, I am really loving the suggestions. When I get home tonight I am going to go over these with my husband and see if we can add a few more to the Possiblity List.

Keep them coming - you are all giving excellent suggestions, I am so excited. My level of stress on naming is reducing as a read :slight_smile:

Oh, we also had a bunch of “P” names on our first list like: [name]Penelope[/name]. They were cut because our last name starts with P and it just kind of felt like a mouthful - but some will definitely work.

[name]Vinetta[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is just a great name!

Girl:
[name]Beatrix[/name] (although I fear the nn “[name]Trixie[/name]”)- I dont like [name]Trixie[/name] either but [name]Bea[/name] would make for a great nn. There is also [name]Beatrice[/name], which would eliminated the Tixie nn.
[name]Clementine[/name]- I just cant bring myself to like this name. All I think of is oranges and the [name]Clem[/name] part just isnt attractive to me.
[name]Matilda[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name] would be a cute nn)- [name]Matilda[/name] is lovely and [name]Tilly[/name] is too cute.
[name]Ingrid[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name]. Not sure if I love it with [name]Vinetta[/name] though.
[name]Hazel[/name]- Very sweet and vintage. Would make a great mn too, as it reminds me a lot of [name]Pearl[/name]. [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]?
[name]Cecilia[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name] but far more common than [name]Vinetta[/name]. Maybe [name]Cecily[/name] instead? It would still honor grandma.
[name]Imogen[/name]- Another name I just cant bring myself to like. It just sounds harsh to me.

Boys:
[name]Jasper[/name] (was our #1 boy name in our first, but now I fear the Twilight. I was thinking of pairing it with [name]Linus[/name])- [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Linus[/name] is awesome!
[name]Rufus[/name] (I love this, my husband isn’t sold. Although, maybe it is just novelty for me right now?)- Eh, its still firmly a dogs name to me.
[name]Felix[/name]- love!

Others you might like:
[name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Aster[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]

[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
Edund
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]

[name]Vinetta[/name] is such an interesting name!

I think that [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], or [name]Cecilia[/name] ar the best matches for girls. [name]Beatrix[/name] could easily be a [name]Bea[/name] rather than a [name]Trixie[/name].

For boys, I like [name]Vinetta[/name] best with [name]Felix[/name]. Have you thought of using [name]Linus[/name] as a first name?

I think that [name]Vinetta[/name] works best with something else that is fairly elaborate, has an old-fashioned sound, and is relatively uncommon.

Some other ideas, some more common than others (apologies for repeats):

[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Augusta[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and Serilda
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Annora[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Clelia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Petra[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Adalia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and Alodia
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Acacia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Godiva[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Sidonia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Apolline[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and Aspasia
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cambria[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Catalina[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ariadne[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Zelda[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Emeline[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Martina[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Artemesia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Sabella[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ginevra[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cornelia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Calista[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Adeliza[/name]

[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Sylvester[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Mortimer[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cedric[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Lemar[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Gilbert[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Anselm[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Octavian[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Evander[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Aurelian[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Demetrius[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ambrose[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Abel[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Esmond[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Noel[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Philemon[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Roderick[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]August[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ignatius[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Pascal[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Alonzo[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Balthazar[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Roger[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Armand[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Jerome[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Wayland[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Marcel[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Everard[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Godfrey[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cyril[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Chester[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Martin[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Emil[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cyprian[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and Diggory
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Ansel[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Clement[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Tolliver[/name]
[name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Crispin[/name]

Our first is a girl, called [name]Vinetta[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (nn [name]Etta[/name], [name]Vi[/name] and [name]Vinnie[/name]).

Girl:
[name]Beatrix[/name] (although I fear the nn “[name]Trixie[/name]”)–I would go [name]Beatrice[/name] if you want to prevent the [name]Trixie[/name] nn which sounds like a dogs name to me.
[name]Clementine[/name]==I do like [name]Clementine[/name] and think it goes well with [name]Vinetta[/name] but maybe it goes too well? The soft e’s, t’s, n’s and a’s, and 3 syllables make these names very close, which could be good or bad.
[name]Matilda[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name] would be a cute nn)–I like [name]Vinetta[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] together although the style doesn’t seem to fit well for some reason.
[name]Ingrid[/name]–Kind of makes me think of a cat lady
[name]Hazel[/name]–I really like [name]Hazel[/name] and fits with [name]Vinetta[/name] without having the same sounding name
[name]Cecilia[/name]–I could see the off putting of the meaning, but I think it fits very well with [name]Vinetta[/name], except that [name]Cecilia[/name] seems popular and [name]Vinetta[/name], not.
[name]Imogen[/name]–I think this also goes really well with [name]Vinetta[/name] while still keeping their names very original and separate

Boys: I do like [name]Felix[/name], but it also makes me think of a cat a bit…I also think [name]Rufus[/name] has become a dogs names.
[name]Jasper[/name] (was our #1 boy name in our first, but now I fear the Twilight. I was thinking of pairing it with [name]Linus[/name])–I would go [name]Linus[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] instead of [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Linus[/name] for the Twilight/rising popularity thereof, and for the cat connotations. I do like this pairing though.
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]

Some of my suggestions to go along with [name]Vinetta[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]…

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rose[/name] nn [name]Addie[/name], [name]Didi[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]June[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name], [name]El[/name],
[name]Emaline[/name] [name]Violet[/name] nn [name]Ema[/name], [name]Molly[/name],
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] nn [name]Gen[/name], [name]Viva[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Camille[/name] nn [name]Lilly[/name] (it seems like there are too many L’s in this name but I kinda love it)
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Niara[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] nn [name]Nia[/name]??
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] nn [name]Harry[/name], [name]Hat[/name]

Boys
[name]Florian[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Amory[/name] [name]Jarvis[/name]
[name]Chester[/name] [name]Linus[/name]
[name]Elias[/name] [name]Grady[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Feliz[/name] pronounced feh-LEEZ (not the same as [name]Felix[/name] I know, but gets rid of the cat connotations if that is a concern, I’m also at a loss for mn)
[name]Rupert[/name] [name]Philo[/name] (maybe as a sub for [name]Rufus[/name])
[name]Simeon[/name] [name]Ash[/name]
I had a more difficult time working to find names that seemed in your style for boys unfortunately…hopefully at least one of these names inspired at least a new breath into your naming process

I really love [name]Sebastian[/name], but that has been vetoed by my husband.

Several suggestions for [name]Rupert[/name] instead of [name]Rufus[/name] - I will definitely throw this one into the ring and see how it goes :slight_smile:

He is really, really stuck on [name]Jasper[/name]

He brought up another name for a girl - [name]Juniper[/name].
I both love it and hate it. I think it is quirky and a little spunky and I do like the possibility of “[name]June[/name]” for a nn, however, it is the name of the previous owner of our house and they are still very close with the rest of this tight-knit block and I am wondering if that would just be awkward (yes, I know, a silly reason, but still…)

I can’t tell you all how much these suggestions have helped - I appreciate all the input, keep it coming :slight_smile:

Euclid is awesome! I don’t know a lot of mathematicians, but you could consider: [name]Albert[/name], Pauling, [name]Linus[/name], Turing, Pythagoras… maybe not Pythagoras. I do like [name]Felix[/name].

So, I updated a little on the original post.

I am just about in tears over names right now.
I just need a confidence boost and some fresh ideas. I am starting to dislike every name now on my list. Why can’t I just fall in love with a boy option and girl option and be done with it?
Oh, family is so fun.

And [name]Felix[/name]…I cannot find a good mn for that bugger. But it is now slipping on the list big time.

Maybe I just needed to vent :slight_smile:

OK, what about [name]Alfred[/name]?

Is that just too musty. I think [name]Freddie[/name] might be kind of cute.

I saw [name]Osiris[/name] as a suggestion too. I love [name]Phineas[/name], but that was vetoed by my husband during my pregnancy with [name]Vinetta[/name] - I was sad.

[name]Flynn[/name] was on the list too as was [name]Duncan[/name]. But I can’t think of any good nn’s for [name]Duncan[/name].

Is [name]Vaughn[/name] too much?
I am worried that [name]Jasper[/name] (still husband’s #1) is getting all too popular. But, [name]Linus[/name] as a first name really might work.
I should get the list he has compiled (that I have not yet seen!) and see what you all think.

thanks again for your help :slight_smile: