Still worried...

Not expecting - just planning - but the only name my husband & I have at the top of our list is [name_f]Tess[/name_f]/[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. [name_f]Love[/name_f] it! But a part of me thinks it sounds awful with our last name. H0st3tl3r. Pronounced Has not Hos if that makes sence. WDYT - too many S’s?

I don’t think it would be too bad with your last name. A little S heavy maybe but nothing too crazy. You could certainly do worse. Anyway, you have loads of time to figure out if that’s the right name for you.

I also think that it’s not that bad. I also really like the name [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] :slight_smile: - would be a good choice.

I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and I think it sounds just fine with your last name.

I think [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] sounds fine with your last name. If your last name started with an S then it would be more difficult to say, but since it doesn’t it sounds fine. If you love it, go for it!

Thank you for the comments that’s what I needed to hear. I know I have a long time to plan, but names help keep my baby fever under control haha