Storm

Hello, I already post this in the wrong category, [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Games. And if you already answer it and shared your opinions, you can do it again or just pass this.

But what do you think of [name_u]Storm[/name_u] for both genders? Or should it just be a middle name? And what do you think of the combos I came up with, and feel free to suggest middle/first names

[name_f]Juliana[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] Everson
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]

[name_u]Storm[/name_u] is not my personal style but I think it’s such a cool name!

From your list I especially like [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_m]Julius[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u].

1 Like

While I appreciate that [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is a nature name it has a violent vibe for me so isn’t a name I would consider. I do like nature names but before a weather event becomes a storm it isn’t pleasant so not something that I would choose for a child. Sorry.

I think this is a usable, albeit out there nature name. I like it less for a girl than a boy (maybe because of the violent association, though thats not great for a boy either…).

I much prefer it in the middle spot, where it seems quite fun and spunky, and not as burdensome as it could be as a first name.

In addition there may be some copycat assumptions with the [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] [name_m]Webster[/name_m], a babe in the newest Kardashian generation.

[name_f]My[/name_f] fav combos are [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], [name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_m]Julius[/name_m] ([name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]?), and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u].

That’s what I was afraid of. But I liked it way before [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] had [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], I liked it in 2015 when I was a freshman bc I had a sporty energetic girl named [name_u]Storm[/name_u] in my PE class that’s where I got it from.

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]Storm[/name_u] for a girl although [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is cute for a boy.

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] though.

While I want to say [name_u]Storm[/name_u] as a first name I am struggling to think of good middles to go with it. It’s such a powerful and symbolic name in its own right it’s hard to balance it off with a middle. Should the middle be more classic or more modern? Unisex or traditional? Soft and gentle or equally strong?

[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Electra[/name_f] (sounds like a super heroine)
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Arianna[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Storm[/name_u] is indeed tough as a first name.

I love:
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Electra[/name_f] (I most likely wouldn’t do it, unless if I ever have twins)
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
Thank you