Stressed out. Name help!

Hey Ladies! I need some major help with naming this baby! We don’t know the gender, and my husband and I have a lot of names to narrow down! Any commentary, suggestions, or help you can give will be very much appreciated!

Girl-

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] (I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Maybe even just call her [name_f]Claire[/name_f] then!)

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m])

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f])

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

London

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

[name_f]Wren[/name_f]

[name_f]Willow[/name_f]

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u]

Boys-

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]

[name_u]Cade[/name_u]

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]

[name_m]Luke[/name_m]

[name_m]Miles[/name_m]

[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]

[name_m]Wells[/name_m]

[name_u]Aidan[/name_u]

[name_u]Channing[/name_u]

[name_u]Avery[/name_u]

Ames

[name_m]Pete[/name_m]

Thanks!!

Oh and no sibling names to work with (:

Girl-
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] - not my favorite, but it makes a nice middle name
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] - very pretty. My favorite nickname for it is [name_f]Asia[/name_f].
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - Cute, I love [name_m]French[/name_m] names :slight_smile:
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - beautiful! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] spelling as well.
Lundyn - no no no no no no please no. If you like these name, at least spell it [name_u]London[/name_u]. Lundyn looks trashy, sorry! :frowning:
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] - cute! may have a problem aging, though, so I’d prefer [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], or [name_f]Margo[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f].
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - Pretty, elegant, and timeless.
[name_f]Wren[/name_f] - I prefer it on a boy, but it isn’t bad at all.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - nice enough.
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] - Pretty, I like it.

Boys-
[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] - nice, except you’d get a billion people asking about [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Beckham[/name_m] & Co
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] - Cute, but feels incomplete, like it is a nickname for something.
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - Like this a lot, and I love the nn [name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - again, feels sort of incomplete. Still cute, though.
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] - handsome.
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] - not a fan at all, sorry
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - like this a lot. Handsome
[name_m]Wells[/name_m] - not my style
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] - I like it, but it is uber popular. I’d use it as a middle name.
[name_u]Channing[/name_u] - I don’t think this will be much aside from [name_u]Channing[/name_u] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u].
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] - handsome, but these days it is most likely to be used on girls.
Ames - [name_m]Eames[/name_m] I believe is the proper spelling. Nice enough name, it would be good with a sister named [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].
[name_m]Pete[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but [name_m]Pete[/name_m] is not my style and it feels incomplete

@nora Thanks so much! And [name_f]Asia[/name_f] for [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]?? I never heard that before! I love it!

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] too! I like this name.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m]) - [name_f]One[/name_f] name to avoid. The “Fifty Shades of [name_u]Gray[/name_u]” film will be out next year and then watch the name skyrocket up the charts.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) - [name_f]One[/name_f] of my favourite [name_m]French[/name_m] names. Sophisticated and chic. [name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - magnifique! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - A Shakepearean gem.

Lundyn - Ummm…you were doing so well. What happened? [name_u]London[/name_u] is bad enough but sorry to say that this is terrible.

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] - only as a nickname

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - ok but overused

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] - better in the middle spot.

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - soft and pretty but I prefer it as a middle name.

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] - I prefer it on a boy because I knew a male with this name.

Combo Suggestions

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Leighton[/name_u]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]

Boys-

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] - Harsh and I’m not a fan of the Beckhams

[name_u]Cade[/name_u] - Trendy

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - I prefer just [name_m]Eli[/name_m] or [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - my favourite on your boys list. It has depth and history with loads of spunk! -

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] - I like this name. It’s strong and masculine with no-nonsense attitude!

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] - I prefer [name_m]Milo[/name_m] which is the older name but this is fine too!

[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]- Ok but [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Gump is still around!

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] - Better in the middle spot

[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] - overused

[name_u]Channing[/name_u] - Sounds pompous and pretentious

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] - I do like this for a boy even if it’s gone to the girls in [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u].

Ames - better as a middle name

[name_m]Pete[/name_m] - only as a mn for [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. [name_m]Pete[/name_m] doesn’t give a boy many options. He could never revert back to [name_m]Peter[/name_m] when he matures and outgrows [name_m]Pete[/name_m].

Combo Suggestions

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Channing[/name_u]

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] - This is gorgeous but I slightly prefer [name_f]Odessa[/name_f]. [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is pretty but if you’re going to call her [name_f]Claire[/name_f], I suggest just using [name_f]Claire[/name_f].
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] - Gorgeous but [name_m]Stas[/name_m] is a male nickname for [name_m]Stanislav[/name_m]. [name_f]Stasia[/name_f] is lovely as a nickname.
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - I’m not a fan of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] but [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is lovely. I prefer it as a nickname for [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f].
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - Nothing wrong with it but there are others I prefer.
[name_u]London[/name_u] - Not a fan of place names and [name_u]London[/name_u] feels like it’s trying too hard.
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] - Nice as a nickname for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (my preference) or [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]. I’m a fan of nicknames though and there aren’t any nicknames that I like with this.
[name_f]Wren[/name_f] - Simple and pretty.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - It’s nice almost feels a bit too trendy compared to others on your list.
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] - [name_m]Even[/name_m] with [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] Meester as a namesake, it feels too masculine to use on a girl.

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] - Too trendy. It’s a bit trendy too but I prefer [name_m]Beckett[/name_m].
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] - I prefer this to [name_m]Caden[/name_m] but it sort of blends in with [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_f]Cadence[/name_f], [name_m]Caden[/name_m], etc.
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - Not my style but it’s a nice name. I prefer [name_m]Eli[/name_m] or [name_u]Elias[/name_u].
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] it!
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] - I prefer [name_u]Luca[/name_u] or [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] but [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is nice, too.
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] - Not a fan but I do like the similar [name_m]Milo[/name_m].
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - I don’t see the appeal. Still too “[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Gump” for me.
[name_m]Wells[/name_m] - Doesn’t make sense to use unless it’s a family name and even then, it’d work best as a middle name.
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] - So popular and overdone with [name_m]Caden[/name_m], [name_u]Brayden[/name_u], [name_m]Zayden[/name_m], [name_u]Jayden[/name_u], etc.
[name_u]Channing[/name_u] - Such a handsome name!
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] - I love seeing this on the boys list!
Ames - See [name_m]Wells[/name_m].
[name_m]Pete[/name_m] - [name_m]Peter[/name_m] makes so much more sense and is such a handsome name. [name_m]Pete[/name_m] is nice as a nickname.

[name_f]Odette[/name_f]- This is okay but I prefer the O names [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m])- NMS but absolutely adore the nn [name_f]Asia[/name_f] that pp suggested!
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f])- Absolutely lovely. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] is divine.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]- Okay but not my favourite I have to admit.
[name_u]London[/name_u]- I only really like this in the mn slot, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] is my fave.
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]- This is cute but I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f].
[name_f]Wren[/name_f]- beautiful as a mn but it feels too short for a fn.

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]- I love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_m]Beckham[/name_m] but the connection is too much for me.
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]- This is lovely! I like [name_m]Kale[/name_m] as well.
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] the biblical aspect to this name.
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]- My ultimate favourite out of boys names, divine!
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]- This could work well as a mn but I’m not a fan as a fn

Girl-

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] (I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Maybe even just call her [name_f]Claire[/name_f] then!) – I’m a fan of [name_u]Clare[/name_u], and [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is really unique but still recognizable. I think you should use [name_u]Clare[/name_u]/[name_f]Claire[/name_f] as a fn if that is what you’d call her, and I think [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] sounds just as nice.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m]) – I think this is fabulous. I especially love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] as a nn, I’ve been crushing on it lately but can’t use it for various reasons (my god, I’d love to use it on a boy…)

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) – I don’t mind [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but not a fan of [name_f]Evie[/name_f] as a nn.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] --I adore [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but it is a little plain compared to your other picks.

[name_u]London[/name_u] – Meh. There was a time I liked this. Now it just seems over done and trendy.

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] – Very cute, but I feel like it needs a solid fn - this is more of a nn to me. [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]!

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] – Another that used to be a favorite of mine… I still like it, but the two most common nns are bleh. [name_f]Vicky[/name_f] or [name_f]Tori[/name_f]. Not sure what else you could use…

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] – Like, but more for a middle.

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] – [name_f]Love[/name_f], also [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. Very nice and natural.

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] --Not a fan. Feels rather harsh.

Boys-

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] – Too [name_m]David[/name_m] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] for me.

[name_u]Cade[/name_u] – Lackluster to me.

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] – [name_f]Love[/name_f], love, absolutely love. It is a bit popular, but it is a great name.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] – I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] a lot, but I think I would use it as a nn for [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] or [name_m]Leonard[/name_m].

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] – A favorite of mine. Solid and handsome.

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] – I knew a [name_m]Miles[/name_m] in high school who was so… weird. I’ve never gotten over the association.

[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] – I know kids won’t know the reference, but all I see is “Run, [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], run!”

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] – I actually kind of like this one. It is fresh, but not too out there.

[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] – Please, no. [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] names need to go away.

[name_u]Channing[/name_u] – Meh… I guess it isn’t a bad name… I just can’t shake the association with [name_u]Channing[/name_u] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]. A delicious association, but maybe not so much for a child…

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] – I prefer this on a girl (gasp I know, I’m one of THOSE people, lol)

Ames – I used to go to a department store as a kid called Ames. I know it doesn’t exist anymore, but that is all I think of.

[name_m]Pete[/name_m] – I much prefer [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. [name_m]Pete[/name_m] is just so… problem child sounding. Not sure why it seems that to me, but there it is.

I really like:
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] I love this name! It’s on my own favorite’s list. I also like the [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]

I kind of like:
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] (I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Maybe even just call her [name_f]Claire[/name_f] then!) I really like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] however I would call her [name_f]Odette[/name_f] or name her [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]. I’m not the biggest fan of using the middle name as a first. I always wonder why didn’t they just make the middle the first?)

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m]) I like this one. I would worry about some of the associations. I agree with [name_u]Mischa[/name_u] about it.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] but not that nickname. Still it’s a wonderful choice.

I am not crazy
[name_u]London[/name_u] It’s not particularly feminine, and it’s not my style.
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] I prefer it as a nickname. There are lots of choices for formal names not just [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t really know this one but it’s not my style. I also think [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] names are very trendy and of the moment if going to be dated eventually.

Boys-
Of your boys I like
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u]
[name_u]Channing[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] (Although of these last two the celebrities associated with them, are going to come up when your kids introduce themselves. Still I think these are nice and usable).

I dislike:
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m] It’s a noun name as well as a women’s college. Plus Well is a common word sometimes in place of the syllables um or er.
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] I actually like this, but I have a cousin with this name who’s a girl. Still if you love it, you could use it.
Ames Speaking of girls, Ames is a common nickname for [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. I have a very close acquaintance named [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and she says all sorts of people call her Ames. She also says many other Amys have similar experiences. It seems a tad feminine to me.
[name_m]Pete[/name_m] Speaking of nicknames, [name_m]Pete[/name_m] is a too much a nickname for my taste. I would love the formal name [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and maybe nickname [name_m]Pete[/name_m].
Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

Girl-

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] (I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Maybe even just call her [name_f]Claire[/name_f] then!)- I like both [name_f]Odette[/name_f] & [name_f]Claire[/name_f] either of them are great options. [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is familiar, slightly fairy tale, and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a beautiful name flying slightly under the radar.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m])- [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is pretty but I’ve always felt that it’s a little too much for a real baby. But I absolutely adore [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]! Maybe [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] nn [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]?

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f])- [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] s gorgeous

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]- [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is the epitome of romantic names.

[name_u]London[/name_u]- This one is a lot trendier then your other choices, though I can understand the appeal

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]- cute but prefer it as a nn from [name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] etc.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]- beautiful underused classic

[name_f]Wren[/name_f]- not my favorite, I love the naturey image it gives, but the sound is kind of flat for me

[name_f]Willow[/name_f]- [name_f]LOVE[/name_f], whimsical, romantic, familiar but still not popular or trendy

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u]- my least favorite from your list. Very masculine in comparison to your other choices

Boys-

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]- cute, on trend

[name_u]Cade[/name_u]- ok

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]- love the rhythm of this name

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

[name_m]Luke[/name_m]- ok prefer [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

[name_m]Miles[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Miles[/name_m], to me [name_m]Miles[/name_m] always sounded like the smart, cute little boy who likes to read

[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]- ok, but I still think of [name_m]Forest[/name_m] Gump

[name_m]Wells[/name_m]- interesting, I don’t know how I feel But this one.

[name_u]Aidan[/name_u]- least favorite, though I think this is a handsome name, I’m worried because of it’s popularity right now it will become dated in the future

[name_u]Channing[/name_u]- ok, very tied to [name_u]Channing[/name_u] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] for me

[name_u]Avery[/name_u]- [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u], I think it’s soft & handsome sounding

Ames- I really like this one, though I think I prefer it as a nn for [name_m]Amos[/name_m]

[name_m]Pete[/name_m]- [name_m]Pete[/name_m] is ok, prefer [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] (I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Maybe even just call her [name_f]Claire[/name_f] then!) - I’m not a fan of [name_f]Odette[/name_f] or [name_f]Claire[/name_f].
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m]) - It’s cute but NMS.
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) - I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] THIS [name_f]ONE[/name_f].
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - I dont like this one.
[name_u]London[/name_u] - I dont like place names.
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] - It’s too nicknamy although [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] & [name_m]Peter[/name_m] would be cute sibling names.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - I love this it’s cute. Nothing beats [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] though.
[name_f]Wren[/name_f] - I’m not keen on this one.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - I like this.
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] - THIS IS A BOYS NAME. - But then I dont like the Modified spelling. [name_m]Layton[/name_m] - Yes any others NO.

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] - I don’t like the [name_m]Beckham[/name_m]'s relation.
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] - I like but I think it’s a NN for [name_m]Cayden[/name_m].
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - I’m not [name_m]Keen[/name_m] on this but it is cute.
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - This Is Cute but it’s too popular in my area.
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] - I like as a NN for [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] - This is probaby the best name you have on the boys list [name_f]IMO[/name_f].
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - Agreed with above about [name_m]Forest[/name_m] Gump.
[name_m]Wells[/name_m] - It’s NMS as I live near a place called this and I’m not a fan of place names.
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] - I like this but I’m not a fan of the [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] names.
[name_u]Channing[/name_u] - Reminds me of [name_u]Channing[/name_u] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] so No.
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] - I’m not keen on unisex names but it is cute.
Ames - I don’t like this as this is my daughter [name_f]Amy[/name_f]'s NN (sometimes).
[name_m]Pete[/name_m] - NMS. I like [name_m]Peter[/name_m] though.

[name_f]Love[/name_f]:

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]

[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is my absolute favorite girls name!! I adore it. I think [name_u]Channing[/name_u] goes really well with it. My second choice for a boy would be [name_m]Beckham[/name_m] nn [name_u]Beck[/name_u].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @victoriamcthy1. I have the feeling you have great problems to choose one naming style you like, am I wrong:)? And that will help. You mix the names from the very different naming traditions. [name_f]Share[/name_f] them into name-styles lists, it’ll make the thing better!

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] - my first thought is ‘odious’, which is a shame because the next is ‘ode’, s far nicer association. I think there are much nicer -ette names, or another suggestion from [name_f]Odette[/name_f] would be [name_f]Ondine[/name_f].
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Stas[/name_m]) - I find the name itself to be a bit frilly for my liking, bit I love the name [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) - [name_f]Love[/name_f]. So strong and adaptable
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - I have a real soft spot for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], can get nn [name_f]Ettie[/name_f] from it, or [name_u]Jules[/name_u], works for kids and grown ups.
[name_u]London[/name_u] - this just confuses me. As a [name_u]Brit[/name_u] I find it tacky and trendy and would never want a kid named after that city.
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] - I would assume it comes from a longer name, ie [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], but I do like it, it’s sweet

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - Past it’s use by date.
[name_f]Wren[/name_f] - It’s one I just don’t get. I picture a scrawny, gawky girl, sorry
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - love this, it’s all trees softly swaying in the breeze beside a stream, beautiful and nature-y, and buffy,of course!
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] - All boy to me.

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] - football player, and while he’s a good role model as a name I don’t like it. [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is a great nickname, but I’d rather name a child after awaited ([name_m]Beckett[/name_m]) to get to it than a football player
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] - bit if a non-name to me. No meaning
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - I hear this everywhere at the moment, it’s ok, but seems to be the go-to name for ‘Bible cool’ like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] to me
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - cute as a button, strong as a lion
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] - friendly little name
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] - strong, jazzy, friendly, sweet!
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - Gump gump gump
[name_m]Wells[/name_m] - I kind of like this, although I prefer the spelling Welles, otherwise it just looks like the plural of well, as in something you draw water from.
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] - bleerrrrgh
[name_u]Channing[/name_u] - [name_u]Tatum[/name_u].
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] - I think of an aviary
Ames - I like but prefer [name_m]Eames[/name_m]. Ames just feels a bit incomplete. I can’t really imagine calling an Ames to me - ‘Ames your dinner is ready!’ Actually, it would be better as a nickname for [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], I think I quite like that actually
[name_m]Pete[/name_m] - Maybe in the 50s