Strong and beautiful girls name - which do you like?

My sister cannot decided on a strong and beautiful name to pair with last name Sargeant.
Which name do you like best?

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] Sargeant
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] Sargeant
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] Sargeant
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Sargeant
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] Sargeant
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Sargeant
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] Sargeant

Thank you!

I like them in this order:
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] (which with the last name Sargeant sounds very masculine to me and is the only name I dislike from the list)

My top 3, in order ~

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] - I think this fits “strong and beautiful” so perfectly!
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]

Good luck :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f] the best!

I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Sargeant the best :slight_smile:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] is such a strong, spare, stunning name! I also think [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is super chic and fabulous.

I like them all except [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] are my favourites with Sargeant.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and [name_f]Camille[/name_f]. In that order :slight_smile:

Seconding this.

I adore the name [name_f]Liv[/name_f], but my vote goes to [name_f]Camille[/name_f]. There’s a female warrior named [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] in [name_m]Roman[/name_m] mythology who totally embodies strong and beautiful so the association is super strong here :slight_smile:

It’s a tie between [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for me.

I love:

[name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

My favorites are [name_f]Camille[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Sargeant and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] Sargeant. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] Sargeant and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] Sargeant seem okay to me but not exciting.

I am not sure I like the repeated t ending sound of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] with Sargeant. I do think [name_f]Julia[/name_f] with Sargeant is spectacular.

I also think [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] Sargeant sounds great but hestiate over the popularity of all the versions of [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] combined.

The only name I dislike is [name_u]Harper[/name_u] Sargeant. It makes me think of harpie, nag, shrew and I don’t find it pretty at all.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], & [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are my favorites in that order.

Wow - so much distaste for [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. It’s probably my favorite on the list! Here is how I’d rank them:

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] (tied for 1st)
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Camille[/name_f] is my favourite! It’s chic, gorgeous, and fun. It’s also great with your last name.

I don’t take issue with the name [name_u]Harper[/name_u], but I do not like the repeated -ar- sounds of [name_u]Harper[/name_u] Sargeant.

Top 3

1. [name_f]Camille[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] are my favorites! I think they all sound good with Sargeant.

My favourite is [name_f]Liv[/name_f]! It’s such a spunky, fresh name. I love it.

It would be followed by [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. They are lovely, too! :slight_smile: