Strong names for either sex (powerfull names also)

I am about 26 weeks preg now and we dont know what we are having… So far the baby is very active and its like he/she has its own personality in there. He/she gives off the vibe that he/she is powerful and has an opinion! He/she has to be heard, lol. Very “it’s my space in the belly” kinda additude, haha. So im looking for a name that is strong and powerful but now too much to live up to, (his dad and i are not so tall, lol). [name]Unique[/name] is a good thing, but i do live in the country of IL so it has to fit in around here too. i have heard way too many hailey’s and [name]Brody[/name]'s. I want people to hear it and think “where did you come up with that one?”
If it helps any, the dad is full spanish and i am english and german. His mom’s name was [name]Maria[/name] and my middle name is [name]Elisa[/name], so thats kinda a start. Doesnt have to be that tho. No clue o a boy name.

Strong Boys’ Names:
If you look at the list to the left, find “hot lists”. Look up “Names that Mean Powerful”.
Also: [name]Bruno[/name], [name]Rocco[/name], look up [name]Rocco[/name] on “check out a name” to the left to find my Acrobat Names list. scroll down to find it. Also [name]Zion[/name], [name]Rainier[/name], [name]Bryce[/name], [name]Denali[/name]: look up [name]Zion[/name] to find my National [name]Parks[/name] names list. Look up [name]Arthur[/name] to find my Knights of the Round Table list. Always scroll down to find the list and then click on it. I also thought of [name]Carsten[/name] and [name]Stellen[/name]. [name]Viggo[/name] would be cool. Also you can look up [name]Vasco[/name] to find my [name]Explorer[/name] Names list.
Strong Girls’ Names:
this is a little bit harder:
[name]Acadia[/name]
[name]Ardith[/name]
[name]Arwen[/name]
[name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Bronwyn[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Dagmar[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Mavis[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]True[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
Many of the above girls’ names end in a consonant sound which makes them sound less soft. But I noticed in [name]Jill[/name]‘s list below that she has listed many girls’ names that sound very powerful and also end in a vowel. That isn’t easy to do so congrats, [name]Jill[/name]! I am especially proud to see my daughter [name]Laura[/name]'s name on your list.

Here are some ideas:

[name]Marisa[/name] (a combo of your and your mother-in-law’s name)
[name]Clementine[/name]/[name]Clementina[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Augusta[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Viveca[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name]
[name]Rafaela[/name]
[name]Soledad[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Catalina[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Delfina[/name]
[name]Serafina[/name]

[name]Edward[/name]
Phinaeus
[name]William[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Benicio[/name]
[name]Cisco[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Cortez[/name]
[name]Matias[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]/[name]Cristian[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Joaquin[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name])

Hmmm… What about [name]Alexander[/name] for a boy and [name]Daria[/name], [name]Rhonda[/name] or [name]Ronja[/name]/[name]Ronia[/name] for a girl?

I love the name [name]Alexander[/name]. Growing up my fav name was [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]… but the trick now is getting my hubby to agree with that, lol. I also love the name [name]Daria[/name]!! i’ll concider that one :slight_smile:

[name]George[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Lance[/name]

[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Rebekah[/name]

Yeah, [name]Alexander[/name] is a pretty name. My brother’s name is [name]Alexander[/name]. He can travel to almost any country and everybody knows the name, unlike with my name :frowning:
As far as I am aware it exists in Spanish as well, just written a bit differently.