strongly considering...

Aubriella [name]Raine[/name].
ANy insight?

Aubriella [name]Raine[/name]

I love, love, love Aubriella. What a lyrical, beautiful name! And [name]Raine[/name] actually works quite well with Aubriella. I think you’ve chosen a splendid name and one that is unique without being too out-there. [name]Love[/name] it.

Is Aubriella pronounced liked [name]Aubrey[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] smooshed together? That is what I would assume, but I cant say I like it. It seems very made up. [name]Aubrey[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] are both great names but smooshing them together kinda ruins the charms. [name]Ella[/name] [name]Raine[/name] or [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Raine[/name] would be much better. You might also like [name]Ariana[/name].

It actually came from [name]Gabriella[/name]. I’m not a huge fan of that name because I don’t like “[name]Gabby[/name].” [name]Aubrey[/name] I can tolerate but I don’t want it to be her legal name, because I knew someone with that name that was not a very nice person. We were thinking of the nickname “[name]Bria[/name]” and thought this was a pretty way to get that… (we don’t like “[name]Brianna[/name]” or “[name]Brianne[/name]” either)

I really like the nn [name]Bria[/name] and Aubriella is one may to get there. Eventhough I cant find Aubriella on this or other name sites, it doesnt sound out of place given how popular names like [name]Isabella[/name] are. Have you considered just [name]Briella[/name]?

That was originally what I wanted! I love the name [name]Briella[/name] but my cousins just recently had a daughter and named her [name]Brielle[/name]. We are fairly close and they are too similar.
There are other names I’ve been playing around with, possibly [name]Bria[/name] for a middle name. I like [name]Raine[/name] though, because its to honor my grandmother, [name]Lorraine[/name].

Really like the name, super cute! Although on first pass I too thought it was pronounced “[name]Aubrey[/name]-[name]Ella[/name]” (which I really like). Have you considered spelling it without the “u”?

I don’t like that it sounds so made-up. Why not [name]Aurelia[/name] or [name]Mirabella[/name]? or just [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Ella[/name]?

I did a search for all names containing [name]Bri[/name] and came up with a lot of names. Here are a few you might be interested in:
[name]Ambria[/name]
[name]Aubriana[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Brittan[/name]
[name]Cambria[/name] (my favorite)
[name]Sabrina[/name]

I love it! It doesn’t sound made up to me at all just very flowy and gentle. And Aubriella nn [name]Bria[/name] is Cute!