Struggling to choose our girls name!

See the results of this poll: Your favourite? (Reasons in the comments if you don’t mind!)

Respondents: 81 (This poll is closed)

• Emma Louise : 26 (32%)
  • Georgia Elizabeth : 38 (47%)
  • Abigail Hannah : 2 (2%)
  • Abigail Elizabeth: 15 (19%)

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful - [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] are both nice but I love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], its perfects and timeless!

Congratulations!

As [name]Taylor[/name] is a common last name, I’d go with a less popular name. I like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but think [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is stunning.

Oh gosh. All your names are lovely, but I had to vote for [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I know I’m biased, because my name is [name]Abigail[/name], but [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is absolutely breathtaking. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful too but [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] won my vote!

dindlee: Oo I love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Louise[/name] too!! Was trying to narrow the choices… haha! Thanks though!

Och, love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I think it’s just stunning next to [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Nigel[/name], and [name]Claire[/name].

Good luck!

I love [name]Emma[/name] [name]Louise[/name].
I realize there could be many [name]Emma[/name]'s around but I think [name]Emma[/name] [name]Louise[/name] as a double barreled name is beautiful and has a great flow.

I voted [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. With so many boys in your sibset, I felt a more feminine choice fit best with [name]Claire[/name]. I was torn between the [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] choices. I liked all of your options though, good luck!

I’m not fond of [name]Georgia[/name]–all I hear is the state, the country, the boys name, etc.

I really like [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]–the flow is nice and both names are lovely. I also think [name]Abigail[/name] fits your sibset the best.

I think [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] fits the sibset best. Beautiful, classic name!

If [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Louise[/name] were on the list, I would vote for that. As is the poll stands, I chose [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], which is also quite lovely.

They are all beautiful and all three names I like so this was not easy.

I fell back on my read names out loud method and decided:

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Louise[/name] - stunning with the sibling names. I’ve always loved the name and [name]Emma[/name] & [name]Claire[/name] seem perfect for sisters

[name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] didn’t hold up with the other names as well.

Wow number 6!
I voted [name]Georgia[/name]; it’s my little sister’s name and I’ve always thought it was lovely. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] would make a beautiful addition to [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Nigel[/name] and [name]Claire[/name].

I like both [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Louise[/name], but together it seems a rather forgettable. Same goes for [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Hannah[/name]. All nice enough, but a bit understated.

I prefer [name]Abigail[/name] with your kiddies names! [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a beautiful, meaningful name.

You can’t go wrong with any of them! They are all lovely. [name]Georgia[/name] got my vote, but I also love [name]Emma[/name]. [name]Abigail[/name] is nice, but pales a little in comparison.

Thankyou all so much! So, glad you like the names and the feedback is very helpful.

oliviasarah: She (if we have a girl!) will actually be my number 5 and DH’s number 4!, my 4th and last pregnancy - we’re a rather complicated family with stepkids from both sides. [name]Just[/name] out of interest: Does your sister like her name?

[name]Claire[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] just don’t go together, in my opinion. I was torn between [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name], but ultimately went with [name]Abigail[/name] because I’m not a fan of [name]Louise[/name]. I think [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful.

[name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] are cute, but very dated. [name]Georgia[/name] is beautiful and underused.

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Louise[/name]! It actually combines two of my favourite literary characters, and it’s so beautiful and sweet.

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds beautiful and goes well with your boys . Interestingly my brother shares the exact name of one of your bubs :smiley: