Struggling to settle down, hoping for help...

So I have made a few other posts and have received awesome feedback, but due to a combination of pregnancy hormones and a husband who will change his mind more than I thought I am back to my lists and need feedback. We don’t know what we are having and this is baby #3, older brother [name]Shea[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and older sister [name]Scout[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]. I am looking for feedback on the lists we have, but am hoping for no new name suggestions as it is so overwhelming! I am open to feedback on the boys middle name whether [name]James[/name] or [name]Jameson[/name] is a better fit.
Girls
[name]Lennon[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Drew[/name]-[name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]
Boys
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name]/[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Boone[/name] [name]James[/name]/[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]James[/name]/[name]Jameson[/name]

I think I prefer [name]Jameson[/name] with [name]Boone[/name]; [name]James[/name] with [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Holden[/name].

As far as my picks–wow, I like them all!

[name]Sullivan[/name]…matches the first initial of siblings, but is a longer name. Not sure either matters.
[name]Boone[/name]…matches the adventurous vibe of the siblings.
[name]Holden[/name]…seems a little polished, a little too prep school for the sibset, but not totally discordant.

Tough call, but I’ll vote for [name]Boone[/name], with [name]Sullivan[/name] a close second.

[name]Lennon[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]…bold choice for a girl…I rather like it, but I feel that the image of [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name] is too strong…she’d have to really fight to make the name hers
[name]Drew[/name]-[name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Marie[/name]…I really like as a stand alone. I suppose you have a compelling reason for the hyphenated first. I could get behind [name]Drew[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], but the hyphenated first plus the delicate [name]Marie[/name] seems to make the name rather frilly compared to her sister.
[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]…I’m not usually a fan of alliteration, but I like this. In fact, [name]Wynne[/name] might be a new crush.

[name]Wynne[/name] is my choice, with [name]Drew[/name]-[name]Madeline[/name] as a distant second.

[name]May[/name] I ask, what drew you to [name]Wynne[/name]? A family name, or a nod to [name]Diana[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Jones[/name]?

I absolutely love [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]! Seriously the cutest name ever! [name]Shea[/name], [name]Scout[/name], and [name]Lennon[/name] sounds perfect together! (:

As for boys, I really like [name]Sullivan[/name] or [name]Holden[/name] [name]James[/name]! I like the name [name]Boone[/name] with your other two as well, but I just don’t think it sounds very flowy with either [name]James[/name] or [name]Jameson[/name]! I really like [name]Boone[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name] though! But I don’t think you want to change mns!

Good luck! x

I like [name]Boone[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] best for the boy. [name]Holden[/name] is ok, but not my style. [name]Wynne[/name] is by far my favorite of the girls. I don’t like [name]Drew[/name] or [name]Lennon[/name] for a boy or girl. That is just a style issue again though, not something inherently wrong with the names. [name]Lennon[/name] does sound very masculine to me though, and [name]Drew[/name] would too if it wasn’t hyphenated with [name]Madeleine[/name]. Good luck! If all else fails, you can take both lists to the hospital and decide when you meet him or her. [name]One[/name] thing that helped me when I was pregnant was picking one name to use each day, and try to use it as often as possible. I realized some problems with names that I wouldn’t have noticed otherwise. And there were some I just liked saying more than others :slight_smile:

[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] (so glad you liked this suggestion! I think it’s an absolutely perfect match to sister [name]Scout[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]) & [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] (very handsome).

I agree with blade!

I think [name]Sullivan[/name] is perfect! [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] is so handsome, I really like it.

For some reason I am drawn to [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name], it’s not my usual style but I actually like the idea of the matching alliteration with [name]Scout[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] and they both sound really cool.

[name]Drew[/name] is a GP for me on a girl but not sure I’d use it If I saw [name]Shea[/name], [name]Scout[/name] and [name]Drew[/name], I’d assume boy because it’s a softer sounding boys name like [name]Shea[/name].

[name]Shea[/name], [name]Scout[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] is perfect!

Thanks for the feedback, [name]Wynne[/name] came about actually from my love of the name [name]Winnie[/name] and my husband and I always saying to eachother, “We need a win here” when our luck hasn’t been so great. It just seems a funny little way to ensure we always have a “[name]Wynne[/name]” in our lives.
[name]Lennon[/name] just makes me think of peaceful and mellow, also our last name starts with an L and I do like the alliteration of it.
[name]Drew[/name] worries me because it stems from [name]Andrew[/name] which means manly! I tried to frill it up a little… but as my two other monkeys have names that are fairly unisex (I didn’t realize [name]Scout[/name] was used on boys till after! [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name] would have a fit!) I don’t know that it would bother me too much.
I love all three boys names which is a problem if this turns out to be a boy, but we always go into the OR with an idea of 2 or 3 names and pick when we meet. Husband doesn’t love [name]Sullivan[/name] as much as I do because it’s his closest friends last name and he worries people will think that is why we choose it, I could care less what people think though and I love it.

For a sibling to [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Scout[/name]

I like [name]Drew[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] [name]James[/name].

rollo

I love [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] for a boy! My second choice would be [name]Holden[/name] [name]James[/name].

For a girl, I like [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name].

Totally charming! This story totally clinches it for me. [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] it is! Oh, wait…I don’t get to decide :stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] is gorgeous!! And [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] is lovely for a boy.

[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] definitely gets my vote!

I like both [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Boone[/name] from your boy list.

I like [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] the best out of the girl names. I think [name]Boone[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] fits the best with [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Scout[/name].

For MNs, I like [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Boone[/name] [name]Jameson[/name], and [name]Holden[/name] [name]James[/name].

[name]Boone[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] is so handsome! That name gets my first vote, hands down.
I also really like [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] even though I am usually not a fan of alliteration.
Especially with the added meaning to your and your husband. Good luck! =]

[name]Boone[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] is my favorite from your boys list! [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] is perfect. I also really like [name]Drew[/name] but not crazy about [name]Drew[/name]-[name]Madeleine[/name]. [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] is also really nice but I would go with [name]Wynne[/name] as it’s truly lovely!

I like [name]Boone[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] best for the boy

[name]Wynne[/name] and [name]Boone[/name] would go well with [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Scout[/name].

[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name] is just perfect! I really love it with your other children’s names. The boys are tougher. I think [name]Boone[/name] is the best match with [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Scout[/name], [name]Holden[/name] is a personal fav, and you can’t go wrong with [name]Sullivan[/name]. Because you said your husband is having reservations about [name]Sullivan[/name] my final vote goes to [name]Boone[/name] [name]Jameson[/name].

I think [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] is lovely and goes very well with [name]Shea[/name] & [name]Scout[/name]. I also love [name]Wynne[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]! It has such a whimsical feel to it, imo!

Second choices are [name]Boone[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] & [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Waverly[/name]! Not sure about [name]Drew[/name]-[name]Madeleine[/name] but [name]Holden[/name] is nice.