Struggling with name, any thoughts? Beau or Mack

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! We are debating over [name_m]Mack[/name_m] Holbrook or [name_u]Jude[/name_u] Holbrook. Holbrook is a 4th generation name. Our other children are [name_f]Evie[/name_f] (pronounced Ev-eee) and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. I really like both names and never struggled with the other two. Any thoughts on which goes best with the other two and/or just general thoughts on [name_m]Mack[/name_m] vs. [name_u]Jude[/name_u]?

Goodness gracious, I like both! Holbrook is a wonderful name in its own right, and makes a perfect middle.

I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] Holbrook - [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Beau[/name_u], and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are just dreamy together, and the double hard C ending of [name_m]MaCK[/name_m] HolbrooK puts me off just a bit.

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] is my favorite by far! I love the softness of the name and I think it works perfectly with the siblings!

I vote for [name_m]Mack[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Jude[/name_u] Holbrook. So handsome! And fits perfectly with brother and sister.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both but [name_u]Jude[/name_u] has the edge!