Stuck Between 2 Great Names

Hello again literary berries! Once again I need all your great advice on picking a name for a character. This time I have a first name that I like, but I can’t decide on the middle names or nicknames!

I’ve decited on the name [name]Clementine[/name] (pronounced the British way). However, I can’t decide between [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] nn [name]Clem[/name], or [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] nn [name]Cleo[/name]. This character is very stubborn and knows how to speak her mind which can cause her to get into trouble, and she knows what she wants and how to get it.

So what would you guys choose? I’m open to all opinions, so thanks in advance!

Personally I would go with [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] as the nn [name]Cleo[/name] seems more feisty and stronger sounding than [name]Clem[/name].

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]. Because I like [name]Ophelia[/name] far more than [name]Ruby[/name], and the sound of [name]Clem[/name] makes me gag. Back in high school there was a guy name Clemment who went by [name]Clem[/name] and I’ve hated the sound of it ever since. [name]Cleo[/name] is much more interesting for a character name.