Stuck between 3 names for a character

Stuck between names for a character I’m working on, opinions needed! The character (fantasy setting) has golden hair with darker highlights and big lavender coloured eyes. She’s kind and gentle with an edge to her, shes a true defender but only when shes pushed to be to protect, harmless until corner. She moves like a dancer and her laughter is like bells. Shes hardworking and honest, fades into the background the majority of the time but a breath of fresh air when needed.

Shes not the main character but an ever faithful loyal companion even if shes not always present.

I’m stuck between naming her [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] with no nn,Euphemia or Efthalia with her going by [name_f]Effie[/name_f] or [name_f]Winnifred[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f].

Any suggestions for a whimsical nature surname for her would be appreciated too!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] the most!

1 Like

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] or [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]!

As much as I like [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and love [name_f]Effie[/name_f], I think [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] suits this character best!

Tansy!!!

(I loved the way you described your character. I could almost see her in front of me.)

Xx

1 Like

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] the most, it’s very [name_u]Unique[/name_u] !