Stuck between two ...

We have gotten down to two names we both like however we both differ on the one we absolutely love… thoughts on both names ?

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Armani[/name_u]
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Armani[/name_u]

Last name starts with a L

I love the name [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Armani[/name_u]! It sounds soft, but strong at the same time. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is a really cute name but I personally don’t like the nickname “[name_u]Sully[/name_u]” that would probably come with it

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]! Great choice !

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Armani[/name_u] feels more cohesive, so I’d definitely go with that one. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is of a very different style and origin than [name_u]Armani[/name_u], so they kind of clash, imho.

I am 100% absolutely in love with the [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] ! I have the same thoughts on [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] it just feels off to me with the middle name [name_u]Armani[/name_u] but there’s no changing the middle name

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] is my favourite.

I think [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] with an L last name could be a tongue twister. [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] gets my vote

Sullivan is just to last namey for me with Armani as a middle name. (Which is famous as a last name. Not a fan of two last names together as names)

Matteo Armani has a lovely flow. Feels like they fit very well together. LOVE!!!

Hope that helps some :slight_smile:

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Armani[/name_u] for sure!

Both names are great, but I think [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Armani[/name_u] works better as a whole. Also, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] L---- might be a lot of “L” in one name.