Stuck on -er endings!

[name]Do[/name] your names follow a common theme? [name]Baby[/name] “surprise” will be here in less than a month and here are my top boy contenders. Notice, the theme?
It all started with “[name]River[/name]”… but everyone convinced me to go a little more mainstream. So, here are my top choices. Please let me know what you think.

[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Jagger[/name] (okay, less mainstream, but this baby kicks every time he/she hears the rolling stones) I think it sounds cool…maybe too cool?
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Thatcher[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name] (this one is hubby’s middle name, but it feels a little overused to me)
To be honest, I’m leaning toward [name]Ryder[/name]. I just love the nickname [name]Ry[/name]. You will also notice that all these names can be shortened in a cute way based on their first syllable. I’ll have to post my -et endings for girls next. Thanks in advance for your hep with this!

I actually really like [name]River[/name]. If you still love it, I think you should go with it!

[name]Oliver[/name]- I adore [name]Oliver[/name]!

[name]Ryder[/name]- [name]Ryder[/name] is nice, and I like [name]Ry[/name], but it’s not my favorite.

[name]Jagger[/name]- It’s a little too sharp to me, a little to macho and unapproachable.

[name]Archer[/name]- I really like [name]Archer[/name], especially with the nn [name]Archie[/name].

[name]Thatcher[/name]- I don’t really like [name]Thatcher[/name].

[name]Tyler[/name]- [name]Tyler[/name] is my hubby’s middle name too:) I like it, but it is the most popular of your name choices.

My favorites are [name]River[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Archer[/name].

Other “er” names…
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Luther[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] (similar to [name]Jagger[/name], but not as “tough” sounding)
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]

I love [name]Ryder[/name] and [name]Archer[/name], nns [name]Ry[/name] or [name]Archie[/name]/[name]Arch[/name] which are so cute. [name]Arch[/name] I think is also a good nn for an adult. [name]Oliver[/name] is lovely but popular and I’m not so keen on [name]Ollie[/name] for a nn. [name]Thatcher[/name] just reminds me of [name]Margaret[/name]! (sorry!). [name]Jagger[/name] is a bit too hash I think and could date really quickly. [name]Tyler[/name] is ok but not my favorite. [name]Ty[/name] is a nice nn though.

For what its worth I adore [name]River[/name]. If you pair it with a more conventional middle name I think it isn’t too out there. Or maybe [name]Rio[/name] as an alternative.

Other er names I like are-

[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Baxter[/name]
[name]Skyler[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
Kenver
[name]Daxter[/name] (nn [name]Dax[/name])
[name]Xander[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]

Good luck!

I love [name]River[/name].
[name]Oliver[/name]- love it
[name]Ryder[/name]- not a favorite
[name]Jagger[/name]- sounds like a soap character, hard to picture on an adult
[name]Archer[/name]- cute
[name]Thatcher[/name]- it’s okay
[name]Tyler[/name]- cute, but so popular