Stuck on thee three. Any advice?

Curious…what ate the other kids’ names? I think your plan to focus on [name]Bram[/name] vs [name]Hugo[/name] is a good one.

[name]Hugo[/name] - I’ve never really liked this name, for some reason. No real reason why, though.
[name]Bram[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Bram[/name]. And I’ve never been big on vampires, either. It works quite well as either a nn for [name]Abraham[/name] or [name]Abram[/name], but it works very well as a given name, as well.
[name]Ruben[/name] - I’ve never really liked this name, either. It has grown on me lately.

I like [name]Bram[/name] the best! I don’t know if you want mn suggestions, but I think [name]Bram[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is very handsome.
I like [name]Hugo[/name] and [name]Ruben[/name] equally. I think [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Ruben[/name] sounds good. And you could use 2 of the 3 names on your list. While it’s not blatantly obvious, anyone who really likes names would notice that all of your sons’ names end with the same sound. Not a deal breaker, but if you chose to have another child it would give you less options for names if you want to continue the theme.

Our children’s names are [name]Jude[/name], [name]Milo[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Felix[/name].

[name]How[/name] do [name]Bram[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name] sound with our sibling set?
Also, happy to take name suggestions.

I think [name]Hugo[/name] fits a bit better with your set, but neither are really out of place.

Other names that might go with your set: [name]Gus[/name], [name]Davis[/name], [name]Levi[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Seth[/name], [name]Calvin[/name]

I like both [name]Bram[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name] with your other children.

Other suggestions:
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Cale[/name]
[name]Logan[/name] (really like this one with the others)
[name]Tobin[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name] (my favorite with the siblings’ names!)
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]

I like the suggestion of [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name], too.

I vote [name]Bram[/name]. I’m American and don’t see any translation problems with it.

[name]Hugo[/name]. It would be really cute with brothers [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Theo[/name].

[name]Bram[/name] is cool, but [name]Bram[/name] Stoker’s Dracula immediately comes to mind. Great name though.
[name]Hugo[/name]…sounds very stuffy and conservative.
[name]Ruben[/name] - nice!

If sounding too matchy matchy is the only thing holding you back from using [name]Hugo[/name], why not use [name]Hugh[/name] nn [name]Hugo[/name]? I know it’s essentially different name but it might salvage your beloved [name]Hugo[/name] or make you feel more comfortable with it.

[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Theo/name
[name]Hugh[/name]

A lovely sibset!

I am a big fan of [name]Hugo[/name] - such a friendly sounding name. The matchy/matchy issue isn’t too serious, in my view. Especially not with the other children’s names. [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Ruben[/name] is lovely. [name]Bram[/name] is also great - mysterious and intriguing. [name]Bram[/name] [name]Ruben[/name] doesn’t grab me as much tho.

You can’t go wrong with either [name]Hugo[/name] or [name]Bram[/name].

Good luck!