Stuck with names for my twin girls!

[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] or [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]??? HELP! Older brother named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m].

Honestly, I think I’d go [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. haha I really like [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] as a name and had once used it for a girl’s name in a story, but since then I’ve come to associate it too much with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], I think. [name_u]Carson[/name_u] is all boy to me. Perhaps because I teach a [name_u]Carson[/name_u] who’s a boy. If I had to stick strictly with your combos, though, I’d go with [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. =]

They are all lovely but I prefer [name_u]Carson[/name_u] and [name_u]Rylee[/name_u].

I’m not loving any of those. Granted, everyone’s taste is different but they’re all too masculine. I knew a family of girls that all had masculine names and they hated them.

[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] sounds so classic and elegant, but the girl combos don’t match that.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Rylee[/name_u]! I like [name_f]Paige[/name_f] with it, but I think [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] could be cute combinations if you wanted to make it a bit more feminine :slight_smile:

These are quite masculine for my personal taste but my favourites from your first names would probably be [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] & [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] and i think they sound nice together too. If I could rearrange them I would possibly pick [name_f]Paige[/name_f] as a first name with [name_u]Rylee[/name_u].

I also like [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]. I prefer the [name_u]Riley[/name_u] spelling. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would also be nice.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is derived from [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Them they can be called [name_f]Becky[/name_f] and [name_f]Carrie[/name_f], or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f], if they don’t like how boyish their names are in the future.

of the two sets I like [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f], but none of the others. I’d use [name_f]Paige[/name_f], which I like, as a first name though. I’m not keen that the M of [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] run into each other, but still both names are nice.

Are you interested in others: [name_u]Tierney[/name_u], [name_f]Briar[/name_f], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Macy[/name_f], [name_m]Brodie[/name_m], [name_u]Carey[/name_u], [name_u]Brinley[/name_u], [name_u]Tully[/name_u], [name_f]Tamzin[/name_f], [name_f]Morven[/name_f], [name_u]Paget[/name_u], [name_f]Thandie[/name_f], [name_u]Selby[/name_u]?

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], but for the love of all things holy please spell it [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. The double e’s are so juvenile.

I say [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (love this name! It was on my own short list once) and [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] (I kind of prefer the spelling [name_u]Rylie[/name_u], though. I somewhat agree with the previous poster a little on those double Ees. ^^

[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for sure, but if it were me I’d spell it [name_f]Carsyn[/name_f] to feminize it. I like [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], but [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is definitely all boy to me - I love Breckyn for a girl though!

I agree with all of this.