Suggest a girl to complete the sibset!

Please comment which girls names you think complete the two following sibsets- first thoughts and instincts! (If you fancy leaving a comment why that would also be great!)

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and ______

And then when there’s a girl added, does that choice change?

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and ______

Thanks!!

Otis [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

Otis [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

1 Like

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

I’m going to go with the lovely [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] for both sets :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f]

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Norah[/name_f]

1 Like

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] / [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] / [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Etta[/name_f] / [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
or
[name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] / [name_f]Elise[/name_f] / [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] / [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

1 Like

Hmm…

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] & [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I just think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is vintage & pretty has that quirky vintage edge which [name_m]Otis[/name_m] & [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] have I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] works.

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Delilah adds a different spin to [name_m]Otis[/name_m] & [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] the ducking set feels more effortlessly cool rather than overtly vintage. I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] has the right level of vintage to work with [name_m]Otis[/name_m] & [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] but is spunky so feels like a great sister name for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would work but [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] just fits better.

1 Like

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] & [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]/Aura/Aurea

1 Like

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], and [name_u]Billie[/name_u]

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], Dellilah and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], and…
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], and
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Alina[/name_f]
[name_f]Norah[/name_f]

Since the two boy’s names end with the same sound, it could be cool to have the two girls names end the same way!

My first thought was [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and I think it works with both sibsets

[name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f].
[name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - idk why but it was the first thing that felt right

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]

Otis, [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] & [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] & [name_f]Faye[/name_f]