Suggestions and Feedback Needed

I’m writing this series and I need to gather some ideas for a secondary characters girlfriend. I’m unsure of the secondary characters name yet…still trying to decide on that. It’s either going to be [name]Ian[/name], [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], or [name]Luke[/name]. The last name is [name]Quinn[/name].

The girlfriend is a vampire. [name]Born[/name] in the 20’s. This doesn’t mean I need a name that was popular in the 20’s, but just to get a feeling for age. She was turned into a vampire in her early twenties. It wasn’t for love or anything, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. She’s petite but she packs a punch. Stylish…but bookish at the same time. Doesn’t always think before she speaks or acts. She had long, wavy dark hair. [name]Hazel[/name] eyes. She is full of life, big heart, big smile. She has a thing for The Rolling Stones. She’s a sucker for bad boys, but fell in love with a gentle soul.

I have no idea where I want to go in terms of a name. I want to use either [name]Sloan[/name] or [name]Shae[/name] for a last name.

Ideas Please…

I think [name]Mabel[/name] could rock it out actually. It’s a name that would easily fit in to the age and I think it’s both bookish and stylish. Miss [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Sloane[/name]. Yep. I also think that [name]Noah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is a great combo. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion. My great grandmother on my mom’s side is [name]Mabel[/name]. It’s a strong name. The only thing I worry about is the nickname [name]Bel[/name]. If I use [name]Sloan[/name] as the last name…[name]Bel[/name] [name]Sloan[/name]…maybe getting a little too close to [name]Belle[/name] Swan. I don’t want that.

And, thanks for your input regarding the boyfriend. I’m feeling [name]Ian[/name] or [name]Gavin[/name], but [name]Luke[/name] or [name]Alexander[/name] won in the polls. I have to think on it somemore.

I love [name]Sloan[/name] for a last name, but it’s hard to pair up.
[name]Maxine[/name] (nn. [name]Maxi[/name])
[name]Lillian[/name] (nn. [name]Lily[/name])
[name]Marcella[/name] (nn. [name]Marcy[/name])

Actually, I love [name]Sloane[/name] as a first name, but it’s probably to modern for someone born in the 20’s?..

The boyfriends name is going to be [name]Ian[/name] [name]Quinn[/name].