Suggestions for a second middle name for Felicity Jane?

[name]Do[/name] you have any? I think I’d like something a bit off-beat, perhaps nature-y, but I’m hesitant to go for something to word-y with [name]Felicity[/name] upfront. I think that something with two syllables may flow best.

Please don’t feel constrained by these factors! Keep them in mind, but give me any suggestions, not only ones that fit into that criteria.

Thanks!

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is lovely! My first idea was [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but that’s not very off-beat, nature-y, or whimsical.

I also thought of [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Aviana[/name]–maybe that appeals?

What about:
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]/[name]Sofia[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]/[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Posey[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

Good luck!

My first idea was [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I’m not sure that really fits what you’re looking for. [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Aviana[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Azalea[/name] were my next thoughts.

What about:
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]/[name]Sofia[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Serena[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]/[name]Penelope[/name]/[name]Posey[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]/[name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]

Good luck!