Suggestions for Boys Names

Hey there, we have twin girls [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and we would like to have another, we have lots of girls names still. We are just fishing for some fresh ideas and helpful thoughts. We like [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] in the past but we are open to something different.
Last name is [name_f]Sommer[/name_f].

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] is nice. I like Kids to have their own initial so [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] would be out for me personally. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Love[/name_f] your twins names!
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is also on my list (along with [name_f]Olive[/name_f]), so you may like some of my other favourites:
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] *
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] *
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Clifford[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Luther[/name_m]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m] *
(starred my personal favourites with your daughters names)
I really love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] from your list. I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but prefer different initials.

Good luck!