Suggestions for my final top 20 name?

[i][name]Hi[/name] berries! I’ve been looking around for a name that will be my twentieth and, although there are many that I like, I can’t find any I love. So I was hoping that you lovely people may be able to suggest me some names based on what names are already on the list? Thank you in advance!

First names;
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Alasdair[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Angus[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Albert[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Ptolemy[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]

Middle names;
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name] [name]Stone[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Fox[/name]
[name]Kurt[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Victor[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Flint[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Tate[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Bach[/name]
[name]Llewellyn[/name] [name]Day[/name]
[name]Peregrine[/name] Wilde
[name]Saxon[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Gwilym[/name] [name]North[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Thijs[/name]
[name]Edgar[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Lane[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name] [name]Piers[/name]

once again, thank you so much and sorry for the long post! I’ll post the boys equivalent over in the boys forum.

~ [name]Ebony[/name].[/i]

I really like your list!
Some suggestions for your twentieth-
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Nikolai[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Luther[/name]
[name]Verlon[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Percy[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Ruben[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Sterling[/name]
[name]Carlton[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Blaine[/name]
[name]Alden[/name]
[name]Iago[/name]
[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Myles[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Gareth[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Caspian[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Thatcher[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Hamish[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Thornton[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]

[i]Thanks lori! I really like [name]Aloysius[/name], [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Cedric[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]. :slight_smile:

Thank you rhia! I really like [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Sterling[/name], [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name]. :)[/i]

[name]Edmund[/name] was my first thought.
[name]Sylvester[/name], [name]Wellington[/name], [name]Bastian[/name], [name]Ambrose[/name], [name]Albion[/name], [name]Auberon[/name], [name]Amias[/name], [name]Augustin[/name], [name]Bartholomew[/name], [name]Balthazar[/name], [name]Caradoc[/name], [name]Dmitri[/name], [name]Drummond[/name], [name]Errol[/name], [name]Jolyon[/name], [name]Leonidas[/name], [name]Maxence[/name], [name]Osiris[/name], [name]Phinnaeus[/name], [name]Philemon[/name], [name]Ramsey[/name], [name]Riordan[/name], [name]Severin[/name], [name]Simeon[/name], [name]Timaeus[/name], Trevelyan, [name]Valentin[/name], Viator, [name]Zacchaeus[/name] and Zosimo.
Your style is a lot like mine, only I try to stick to the more unusual end of it.
And you don’t need any more names ending in -r since you have 8 already. There are also quite a few names ending in an -s sound. It’s fine as long as you’re aware of it and don’t end up with [name]Silas[/name], [name]Lewis[/name], [name]Angus[/name] and [name]Ignatius[/name] + [name]Temperance[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] XD

Thanks dearest! I actually really love [name]Edmund[/name]! Along with [name]Sylvester[/name] (though I don’t think I would use it), [name]Wellington[/name], [name]Bastian[/name], [name]Ambrose[/name], [name]Auberon[/name], [name]Augustin[/name] (all [name]August[/name] names really), [name]Balthazar[/name], [name]Dmitri[/name], [name]Maxence[/name], [name]Osiris[/name], [name]Phinnaeus[/name], [name]Riordan[/name], [name]Severin[/name] and Trevelyan. :slight_smile:
I used to stick to the more unusual end of it to, but have been favouring the more ‘normal’ end lately.
I am aware of that, I do try to have not too many similar names, but oh well. I’m seriously considering [name]Tiberius[/name] for the last spot. The only drawback is the -s ending!

[name]Tiberius[/name] is nice, but I recently discovered the French version Tibère which I really like. ^^