Suggestions for my list please!

My list is rather lengthy (though that does not matter at the moment), and contains an uneven number of names, something that I hate. If you were asked what 2 names you would add to this list, what would they be?

[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]

Thanks in advance, I look forward to seeing your suggestions!

what 2 names you would add to this list, what would they be?

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]
or
[name_m]Aries[/name_m]

[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]

[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]

or maybe…

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
Simon
Timothy

It seems like you’re missing a [name_m]Leo[/name_m] name. [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]? [name_u]Lionel[/name_u]? [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]?

As for the second name, a “T” name - [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], etc.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] two? Hm… [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Oswin[/name_m] (or [name_m]Oswald[/name_m]) and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]! Your names sounded kind of like old man names to me (which I absolutely [name_f]LOVE[/name_f]), so I tried to match your style. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! I really like [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m].

@southern.maple: I do quite like [name_m]Leo[/name_m]- names. [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] is my favourite and has been on and off my list. As for the T- names, [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are both lovely and have both been on and off my list, so it’s likely that they could make a reappearance.

Thanks [name_f]Faith[/name_f], I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]! He’s been on my list on and off, so again likely to make a reappearance.