Suggestions? I love Leo, my husband doesn't

[name]Hi[/name] 'berries,

Hoping to get some fresh ideas from you, since my husband and I have stalled on our name search. I’m 33 weeks and we’re expecting a boy, but cannot come up with any choices that we’re both enthusiastic about.

I love [name]Leo[/name], [name]Wylie[/name], and [name]Jem[/name]–something about all three seems very sweet and little-boyish to me. My husband hates all three of those names.

I love and my husband likes [name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name], but we can’t use it for random reasons.

Also, we have two limitations–the middle name end in an “s” sound, so a lot of names I like ([name]Jonas[/name], [name]Silas[/name]) don’t really work because they also end in “s.” And our last name begins with “B,” so I’ll probably want to avoid a name that starts with “B”–for some reason, the double B bothers me (maybe the double plosive sound?), although if a “B” name were really amazing I’d definitely consider it at this point!

Any suggestions?

I’m quite familiar with adjusting my favourites to get them past my husband.

[name]Leo[/name]: [name]Leon[/name], [name]Leonard[/name] [name]Leonardo[/name], [name]Lev[/name], [name]Liam[/name], [name]Levi[/name]

[name]Wylie[/name]: [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]West[/name], [name]Wesley[/name]

[name]Jem[/name]: [name]James[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Joachim[/name], [name]Joel[/name].

What about pronouncing [name]Leo[/name] as LEH-o instead? I love that!
Or [name]Theo[/name] (or [name]Theo[/name] pronounced TEH-o), or [name]Hugo[/name]?
[name]Simon[/name] & [name]Fyfe[/name] are two others that came to mind.

Good luck!

Here are some more ideas.
[name]Jay[/name]
[name]Toby[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Jed[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Noel[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Nico[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]

Thanks for the replies! There are some great suggestions here, and a lot of names that I really like.

Unfortunately my husband has already vetoed a lot of your suggestions too ([name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Theo[/name], and [name]Hugo[/name] off the top of my head). Sigh.

Maybe I’ll see if I can interest him in [name]West[/name]/[name]Wesley[/name] (maybe [name]Wesley[/name] nn [name]West[/name]?), [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Nico[/name], [name]Simon[/name], or [name]Oliver[/name].