Suggestions on baby boy names

I am looking for honest opinions about names we have agreed on so far. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] coming in a few weeks and would like to settle on a name soon! My current sons name is [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Sumner[/name_m].
Names we like so far:
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
Middle name will be [name_u]Lane[/name_u].
Thoughts??
Thank you!

I like them all except [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]. It’s very wordy - something you would see on a park sign. [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] skews in that direction too, but is established as a name and therefore works for me. My favourite is [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u], I think it has great flow. [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] is not my style but works with [name_u]Lane[/name_u], though not very matchy with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]! It is handsome, a good mixture of old a more modern. And it sounds super with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Sumner[/name_m]. I also love the name [name_u]River[/name_u], but as the pp mentioned, [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] makes for a very wordy combo. All the best!

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] are perfect with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]. Unusual but not too out-there. I like [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] on their own as well but agree about the wordiness. [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] hasn’t broken through as a first name for me.

My favorites are [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]. Both very handsome.