Suggestions please nameberries!!! :)

Hey guys,
I have not posted for a while….I am due In [name]December[/name]. We do not know the gender (but I think we will find out in a month)!
I feel stuck in a rut…Please help!
The types of girls names we like are:
[name]Phoebe[/name]-I like this name. But will people always associate it to friends?
[name]Lucy[/name]-we both love this-but her (if it is a girl) uncle thinks she will hear loose jokes for her teenage years…
[name]Freja[/name]-Cute
[name]Gabrielle[/name]-pretty popular… (Which is not a good thing)…
[name]Holly[/name]-Due at Xmas is this a bit cliché. (My husbands favourite-he liked it anyway-but the timing seems a bit ‘cute’ to me-what do you think)?!
[name]Lucia[/name]-A longer version of [name]Lucy[/name] but she can have a more formal name when she wants.
[name]Fara[/name]-my husband and I met in Dubai. This is a lovely Arabic name-similar to [name]Freja[/name] and has meaning to us. We are not Middle Eastern though. Dad is English. I am Kiwi.
[name]Aria[/name]-I have this on my list. Not sure how much I love it now.
[name]Alyse[/name]-Maybe a bit popular but I like the sound.
The middle names would be [name]Meg[/name], [name]Leila[/name] or [name]Alice[/name]….
I was wondering if people could offer some suggestions based on what we like…My favourite girls name is [name]Sophie[/name] but it is number one where I live and due to the popularity we will not use it.
Our favourite boys names (if it helps) are: [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Zac[/name], [name]Dexter[/name], [name]Gus[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Ralph[/name].

[name]Ariana[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Sonya[/name]
[name]Anya[/name]
[name]Valerie[/name]
[name]India[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Tina[/name]
[name]Etta[/name]

No, I don’t think people will always associate [name]Phoebe[/name] with Friends and I think [name]Lucy[/name] will be popular enough by the time she is in her teenage years that no jokes will be made. I love the names [name]Holly[/name], [name]Fara[/name] and [name]Aria[/name].

Thank you-I love [name]India[/name]-[name]Reese[/name] is my brothers name! (It is a great name).

I love [name]Aria[/name] from your list!!

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

Actually, when I see the name [name]Phoebe[/name], I think of one of the girls from [name]Magic[/name] School Bus. I’ve always loved the name. <3 It’s my favorite on your list!

[name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Aria[/name] are my two favorites. I have never heard any jokes being associated with [name]Lucy[/name].