Suggestions please?!

I’m in a name rut when it comes to boy names. The only one I love is [name]Declan[/name], other than that there are just some I like. I really like [name]Lachlan[/name] but I’m worried it’s too close to [name]Declan[/name]. A few others that I like are [name]Channing[/name] and Brecken. I’ve tossed around [name]Hendrix[/name], which I really like, but I’m worried that it comes off as a name that is “trying to hard.” I want something that isn’t common, and preferably nothing that ends with N (most boy names I like end with N so I’m looking for some more ideas). Please suggest some names you think I might like!!! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Well I love [name]Declan[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name], [name]Channing[/name] and [name]Hendrix[/name] but I understand with regards to [name]Channing[/name] and [name]Hendrix[/name] about the posibility of trying to hard but if you love them, they’re great names. [name]Hendrix[/name] is a new one for me but I really like it and would love to have it as a middle name somewhere on my list.

Other ideas…
[name]Audley[/name]
[name]Arlen[/name]
[name]Brogan[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name]
[name]Colby[/name]
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Finlay[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Jago[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Kiernan[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Linden[/name]/[name]Lyndon[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]/[name]Lleyton[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name]
[name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Nikolai[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Ridley[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Shay[/name]/[name]Shea[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

I like [name]Lachlan[/name] better than [name]Declan[/name]. [name]Flynn[/name], [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name] are great names!

Thanks for the suggestions, there are some I really like! Some of my favorites are [name]Elias[/name], [name]Flynn[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Pierce[/name], [name]Reid[/name], and [name]Silas[/name]. (I’ve never considered [name]Leo[/name] before, I love it! It just might be one of my new favorites!) I like [name]Emmett[/name] but it’s gotten pretty popular where I live :frowning:

Edited for privacy.

[name]Conor[/name]
[name]Jett[/name]
[name]Valor[/name]
[name]Cruz[/name]
[name]Maxim[/name]
[name]Rider[/name]
[name]Bryant[/name]
[name]Talon[/name]
[name]Dezi[/name]
[name]Thane[/name]
[name]Seven[/name]