Suggestions Plz for girl combos from our current loves + honor name

We are just at the beginning of our name gathering as we are TTC :slight_smile: For girls, we have a short list right now of names we agree on and just like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_u]Skye[/name_u] , Sage and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] and we have [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Mona[/name_f], [name_u]Jean[/name_u], and [name_u]Kay[/name_u] as family honor names…what are a few combos you like with what we have, and feel free to suggest other names :slight_smile: thank you!

Rosemary [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Mona[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

I also like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Skye[/name_u], that’s my favorite of yours. What about [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]? I really like that!

Today I’m really liking [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Mona[/name_f] is nice as well.

I think that [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] are a bit cheesy, but I like them anyway. [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] is super sweet, and [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is adorable too!

Sage [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] is very cheerful (you join NB, you have to deal with the users who imagine names as people lol), and the flow is close to perfect.

Phoenix [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is awesome, very modern and stylish but not too trendy. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Mona[/name_f], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] are nice too, but [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] tops them all in my opinion.

Overall, my favorite is [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], finished off with [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]!

Sorry this turned out so long, hope it helps!

1 Like

Wishing you luck! :heart_eyes: Your name preferences represent an eclectic style - fun to play with!

My favorite is [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. A very friendly name that’s feminine, strong, modern, and traditional.

Why am I also feeling [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]? Maybe a bit cheesy for some but it takes me to a happy place. :blush:

Some variations of your honor names to toss around:
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]: [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] / [name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]: [name_u]June[/name_u] / [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Kay[/name_u]: [name_f]Kate[/name_f] / [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] / [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]: [name_f]Mariela[/name_f]
[name_f]Mona[/name_f]: [name_f]Mena[/name_f]

Rosemary [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Mariela[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariela[/name_f] [name_f]Mena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mimi[/name_f]

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rosemary [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] could honour [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] as well. [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is pretty
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

1 Like

Rosemary [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Mona[/name_f]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] a lot! Feels updated but grounded- great suggestion and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] i like even more- that may be a top 3 for me! and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] as a sibling feels about perfect

1 Like

Thank you re style! haha, I am a tad all over the place- but does make it fun to play around. [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is coming in as a strong favorite for first name and [name_f]Mena[/name_f] is a neat way to honor Grandma [name_f]Mona[/name_f]!

1 Like

Rosemary [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

1 Like