Suggestions?!

Have a boy named [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], now expecting a girl. Husband and I cannot seem to settle on a name. Front runners are currently:
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaina[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

Any other suggestions that we may have overlooked? Like a feminine, but unique name. Help!

What a lovely, eclectic collection of Names, they each have their own beauty and would work with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] for different reasons! :slight_smile: Personally I can’t go past one of my own Favourites: [name_f]Elaina[/name_f]! I love everything about how [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] looks, sounds, works with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], and “[name_u]Bright[/name_u], Shining [name_m]Light[/name_m]!” is such an EXQUISITE Meaning! I think [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] is PERFECT! :smiley:

My only suggestion to add to your list is [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], which means [name_u]Dove[/name_u], just like [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], and both have a similar softness and a gentle beauty which I love! :slight_smile:

Wow, you have great taste! I love [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] and I like most of the ones on your list! My favorites to go with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] are [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is probably my top pick. Such a soft and pretty name!

My favourites are [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], as I think they’re similar to [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] in style and relative popularity, without sounding too “matchy” by repeating sounds - and they’re also lovely names in themselves!