Sullivan to heavy?

our last name is quite plain, and could also be considered a Vehicle MAKE…so no model names will be good. ie: [name]Edsel[/name], [name]Sable[/name], Colbalt…or the like. Would I be making my son seem like a car dealer by using a surname? is there a easier way to get my hubby to “like” the name? I’m having a very hard time coming up with anything I like…I do have name if by chance it’s a girl, however the doctor is convinced its another boy (my third)
I already have a [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Michel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]Aidan[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]…
also considering the middle names of [name]Henry[/name], and either [name]Albert[/name] or [name]Everett[/name]…help?!

I love the name [name]Sullivan[/name]. I think its the ‘n’ parting sound that would make it sound ‘heavy’ and as you already have this with [name]Cameron[/name] and [name]Aiden[/name], i don’t see why [name]Sullivan[/name] wouldn’t fit??!!

As I mentioned on the other board, I love [name]Sullivan[/name] (and think it would work with that sibset)!