Sullivan

I have a new name crush. Thoughts on [name]Sullivan[/name] for a boy? Middle name would likely be [name]Michael[/name].

I’m not usally a fan of surnames as first names generally but I actually like [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is really lovely. Would you nickname him [name]Sully[/name]? or [name]Van[/name]? I like both options!

NN of [name]Sully[/name]. I just find it so adorable! But if it was too much of a mouthful I would reconsider.

Can anyone think of boy names with a V in them? I know this is a vague question, but I like the V…something besides [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name], though.

[name]Sullivan[/name] is my mother’s maiden name, so I am used to hearing it all the time!

[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Kevin[/name]
[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Valentino[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Devon[/name]

I really like [name]Sullivan[/name] nn [name]Sully[/name]. [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] is on our short list.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Michael[/name]!!

I love the name [name]Sullivan[/name] for a boy! Some people that I’ve talked to don’t like it (since it’s much more common to hear it as a surname some think that it sounds too “surnamey” or that it would make it sound like “he has two last names” or “a law firm”). Nonentheless, I think that it’s a great choice and [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is a great combo in my opinion!