Summer Lydia Pearl

Thoughts?

Hmmm. I love [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], that’s very classy and refined :slight_smile: I like the feeling and energy of [name]Summer[/name] but I think the name’s a bit dated and doesn’t really compliment [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] all that well. Also I’m not a fan of two nouns in a combo as it can become like a description. Perhaps [name]Samara[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]? Or [name]Susanna[/name]?

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Like [name]Charlie[/name], I adore [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], but something’s not quite right with [name]Summer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. I’d rather [name]Saoirse[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Sapphira[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] maybe.

I love all 3 names - I would change the order to [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Summer[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. I love the 3-2-1 flow, and you could still call her [name]Summer[/name] as a nickname.

I love all 3 names - I would change the order to [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Summer[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. I love the 3-2-1 flow, and you could still call her [name]Summer[/name] as a nickname.

I like [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name], but not [name]Summer[/name]. It feels very dated and tired to me, and is not the same style as [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name].

I think its very pretty.

Although I’m not usually a fan of “word” names in general, [name]Summer[/name] has a lovely soft sound to it and it goes well with [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. I also like [name]Lainy[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Summer[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] combination as well. Good luck!

I love it! Beautiful name :slight_smile:

Oddly enough, all three names have completely different vibes for me and yet the flow in this combo is beautiful! [name]Summer[/name] is a little hippy for me, and I cannot stand [name]Pearl[/name] (so grandmother-y and dated for me), but again, I think this works well!

It would either be [name]Summer[/name] or [name]Sawyer[/name]… or [name]Sienna[/name]. But [name]Summer[/name] & [name]Sawyer[/name] are tied for #1.
The order would stay the same as [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is a family name (Her full name)

Thanks for the honesty guys :slight_smile: