Summer or Autumn?

I’m currently struggling to pick a favourite between the two names. The combos I have are [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]. Which do you prefer? And do you have any other middle name suggestions?

I’ve never been wild about season names, but I’ve nevertheless always kind of liked [name_f]Summer[/name_f] (thanks to The OC). [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] sounds nice. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] has a nice flow, but between [name_f]Summer[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], I like [name_f]Summer[/name_f] better.

[name_f]Season[/name_f] names always seem awkward…either out of season, or a bit excessive when in season. I guess I prefer the sound of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], but I’d definitely stick it in the middle.

I don’t really like either, sorry. I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] better than [name_f]Summer[/name_f] (I guess), but I think [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] has flow issues. The M sound at the end of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and the M at the beginning of [name_f]Marie[/name_f] sort of blend together in a way that makes it feel weird to say). I sort of love/hate the name [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. Sometimes it sounds lovely, but sometimes all I hear is “oaf” and “feel ya”. Plus, not the best namesake.

I think [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is lovely. Sweet and feminine.

I’m a summer baby, but I prefer [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. There is something regal about the name, whereas [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is very “young” sounding.

Suggestions:

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (good choice)
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. It feels more modern and more age-able.
However, [name_f]Marie[/name_f] may blur into Autumarie and it seems filler-ish anyway (if [name_f]Marie[/name_f] has other significance, than by all means use it! Significance trumps flow issues [name_f]IMO[/name_f])
Some other suggestions:
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (if you like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f])
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Lorena[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]

While I would never use a season name, I do like them on other people :-p
A while ago someone posted on here about considering the name [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for their baby girl and my heart melted. I think that name is gorgeous.
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] is nice too, but [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] has a sultry, mature feel to me that I think ages better.

I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] far better. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] sounds a bit more ditzy to me, but that’s just my personal associations.

I would reverse it and go with [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]. SO gorgeous!!

I have never been a fan of the name [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], and [name_f]Spring[/name_f] doesn’t make a good name, BUT [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is just fantastic.

I prefer [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

I leaned more towards [name_f]Summer[/name_f], but the combo [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is what really won me over. So beautiful! I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], but that name seems much stiffer.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]! Beautiful name

I like both but I prefer [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] as a whole name, more than [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Summer[/name_f]. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is a beautiful name

I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] better. But I prefer the [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] combo better than [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f].
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a lovely suggestion.
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]?

Depends which season she’s born in. [name_u]Winter[/name_u]?!

I really love both!! I think they make lovely names. I marginally prefer [name_f]Summer[/name_f] just because it’s my favourite season.

I love the combo [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]! I also love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], but I don’t love [name_f]Marie[/name_f].

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]. I think it has a better flow and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] sounds slightly less seasony because most Americans just say Fall.