Summer

What does everyone think of this name? Is it too “girly”?

Potentail middle names…???

I like it. Definitely girly- but what’s wrong with that??
Middle names…hmmm, that’s hard. Maybe, [name]Summer[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Summer[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Summer[/name] [name]Marie[/name], [name]Summer[/name] [name]Elyse[/name], [name]Summer[/name] [name]Grace[/name]??

I don’t think its TOO girly. Its girly, but for some reason it doesn’t strike me as super flouncy.
I have a friend named [name]Summer[/name] (she hates the name but I think that has mostly to do with all the comments when she first introduces herself and the seasonal jokes). Her middle name is [name]Louisa[/name].

I have always liked the name [name]Summer[/name]. Growing up, our preacher had a daughter named [name]Summer[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

I did a post about [name]Summer[/name] for my blog a while back. Here’s the link to see other middle names for [name]Summer[/name].

My favorite boy name is [name]River[/name]. I love the idea of having a [name]Summer[/name] & a [name]River[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite middle names are [name]Elisabeth[/name], [name]Lydia[/name] and/or [name]Kade[/name]. Im not sure how I would use them if her first name was [name]Summer[/name]… ideas?

[name]Summer[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Summer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Summer[/name] [name]Kade[/name]

I think all of these middle names work with [name]Summer[/name]. I like [name]Summer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] the best.