Summer

Thoughts? It’s name I always liked.

I’m currently watching a crime show and there’s [name_f]Summer[/name_f] - a ‘working’ lady.
I’m not person who would dump a name just for that. These women often have unusual, fake name, fanciful, even. I’m curious, about imagery, does [name_f]Summer[/name_f] sound like it?

I thought about [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Milana[/name_f] as combo.

I really like [name_f]Summer[/name_f]. It seems to get a lot of flak for being too popular, but who doesn’t love the summer season? For me, the imagery and associations the word conjures up are so nice that they more than cancel out the sound, which I probably wouldn’t like if it didn’t have such a great meaning.

To me, [name_f]Summer[/name_f] seems like the name of someone sweet, energetic, and fun. I don’t think of it as a “lady of the night” type name, but I’ve noticed that people in that and similarly scandalous professions seem to gravitate toward word names. My guess is that it’s because word names are inviting and accessible, which aren’t bad qualities at all.

I probably wouldn’t use an M- middle with [name_f]Summer[/name_f] since there’s already a strong M sound, but [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Milana[/name_f] isn’t bad. I think most non-word names that don’t start with R pair well with [name_f]Summer[/name_f].

I honestly love [name_f]Summer[/name_f]!The name is on my list,and I find it a sweet and feminine name that sounds adventurous as well.Also,I do not believe that [name_f]Summer[/name_f] sounds made up or fanciful,actually,I think it does a great job of kicking butt.The name [name_f]Summer[/name_f] can be a girly girl’s name or a tom boy’s.

Also,I really like [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Milana[/name_f] as a first name and middle name.However,together they might be a tad long.You could always use them both as a first and middle name or just skip the middle name and use the combo.

I think [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is a beautiful name to be honest! I’ve always had positive associations with it, but I’ve never known so many that it feels overwhelming.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Milana[/name_f] is really pretty!

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this name :slight_smile:

I like the name [name_f]Summer[/name_f]! I’ve seen people around here mention a few times that it gives off that vibe, but to me when I hear the name [name_f]Summer[/name_f] I just think of someone who is bright, positive, and always smiling. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Spring[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and other names like [name_f]Season[/name_f], but [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is a good name too.

I don’t associate it with prostitutes, but more with flower children of the 60’s.

But that’s not a bad thing, just a mild association. [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] reminds me of them too, and I still like it.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]