Sunday Savannah??? Help

Hello, this is my first post. Thanks for having me!

My kids’ names are
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Michael[/name] ([name]Abe[/name])
[name]Maria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

Thinking of naming my next daughter
[name]Sunday[/name] [name]Savannah[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you feel like [name]Sunday[/name] “goes” with my other children’s names?

When you hear/see my kids names, what comes to mind?

I appreciate honesty.

To me, [name]Abraham[/name] is strong and solid. [name]Maria[/name] is mysterious and adventerous. [name]Sunday[/name] is peaceful and serene.

What are your thoughts on my name choices?

EDIT: Also considering Vienna, Sylvia, Summer as first names. I am very open to name suggestions that you think will flow with Maria ans Abe.

[name]Welcome[/name] siamia!

First, let me complement you on your kiddies names, so classic.
I think it goes just fine with your current names. To be honest, [name]Sunday[/name] reminds me of [name]Nicole[/name] Kidman. Although, I really like the name. It does sound peaceful and serene. However, I don’t really like it with the middle name [name]Savannah[/name]. I like [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Hope[/name], [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Diane[/name]

Thank you, I take alot of pride in the names that I’ve picked.

[name]Savannah[/name] is a personal meaning to me. Other middle names I would consider are [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Both[/name] family names.

I am also playing around with
[name]Sylvia[/name] and [name]Summer[/name] for first names.
(Not going for ‘S’ names, just a coincidence!) :slight_smile:

[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Maria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] are great names. [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Savannah[/name] is quite a whimsical departure from [name]Abe[/name] and [name]Maria[/name]'s names. [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Maria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] are both timeless, whereas [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Savannah[/name] will likely end up easily pegged to this decade. Personally, I would go with [name]Jane[/name] [name]Savannah[/name] (although you said that [name]Jane[/name] is a middle name option). I feel that [name]Jane[/name] is the best fit stylistically with [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Maria[/name].

I feel like [name]Sunday[/name] is very modern compared to [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Maria[/name], which are lovely classic names. They sound nice together, but it does stand out. Although [name]Summer[/name] is also a word name, it doesn’t sound quite as “out-there”. My favourite combo of the names you mentioned is [name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Claire[/name], which goes well with [name]Maria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

You guys are right. It does stand out. Open to suggestions that have the same feel as [name]Abe[/name] and [name]Maria[/name].

I tend to not really use middle names ever, so im not very sensitive to them.

Thank you for responding!!

Also considering [name]Vienna[/name] as first name

I agree with some of the other comments and would second the idea of [name]Sylvia[/name], [name]Jane[/name], or [name]Claire[/name] as a girls name that fits better with your sibset. Some other possibilities are:

[name]Abraham[/name]/[name]Abe[/name], [name]Maria[/name], and

[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Felice[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Helen[/name]/[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]/[name]Honora[/name]
[name]Irene[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Viveca[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

I love [name]Louisa[/name]!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Dianne[/name] [name]Cosette[/name]?

[name]Glad[/name] you like [name]Louisa[/name]! For some mn combinations, what about

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Ghislaine[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Sunday[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Therese[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

I don’t think it goes with [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Maria[/name], sorry. Then again I never think it’s necessary for siblings’ names to match or go with each other. :slight_smile:

Seperately, [name]Savannah[/name] is beautiful. [name]Sunday[/name] is nms, but interesting. [name]Sunny[/name] would be a cute nm. And yeah, [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is beautiful.