Sunnie Daisy?

I’m due any second with my 10th child, a baby girl. I’ll be induced [name_f]Monday[/name_f] if she hasn’t come on her own by then. We’re set on her first name, but having such a time trying to decide on the middle!!! I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and I like the pair with [name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] (sounds like one of my favorite artists, [name_f]Katie[/name_f] Daisy), but would like others opinions. Yay or nay? Thanks! (I may or may not be asking on other middles later haha)

For me, it feels a bit cutesy, a bit descriptive, a bit rhymey?

I love both names though, so maybe it could work/grow on me? It certainly has joyful vibes which are appealing!

(a few twists on it could be: Sunnie Maisy, Sunnie Delaney, Sunnie Delphine)

1 Like

Sunnie Daisy is incredibly sweet but the two names are not giving the good balance that I look for in a first and a middle. They are both bringing the same cute, happy vibes. If you happened to like Susannah for example, you could call her Sunnie as a nickname. Or, Sunnie Daphne adds a little more sophistication.

I’ll put some similar ideas in the tab below. I hope everything goes smoothly with baby girl’s arrival :yellow_heart:

Summary

Sunnie Margot, Sunnie Madelief, Sunnie Madeleine
Sunnie Juliet
Sunnie Georgina
Sunnie Rosemary
Sunnie Ramona
Sunnie Lilia
Sunnie Meredith
Sunnie Lydia

Sullivan Daisy
Sunniva Daisy
Serena Daisy
Sutton Daisy

1 Like

I would honestly not. If you want sunny/spring-evoking names, then maybe:

[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Cerelia[/name_f] would be an unusual but beautiful choice.

Hoping you have a good delivery and feel at ease with whatever name you pick! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with some of the other posters, it feels a bit too cutesy and descriptive for me, unfortunately! The cutesy problem would be solved by spelling it [name_f]Sunny[/name_f], which feels more grown-up to me, but then it’s even more descriptive, so I’d personally go for a different middle. Good luck!

1 Like

If you absolutely love it, use it!

I’m not crazy about the fact that both names share a similar ending and can be considered nicknames. [name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is lovely for a child, but perhaps to fluffy for a grown women.

What about:
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Denise[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Damaris[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Desiree[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Dakota[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Darcy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] Demitria
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Dulce[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f]

1 Like

I agree with other posters that those two names, while both lovely, do not fit perfectly together. Personally i would not put any noun in the middle because then it sounds like the first name is describing the middle.
Some suggestions (count any repeats as agreement with other berries):

Longer middles with happy/springy diminutives:
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (Posy)
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (Daisy)

More formal middles:
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

Short and sweet middles:
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Greer[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Jo[/name_f]

Middles with playful vibes:
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Piper[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Harper[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunnie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] (ok I know I said no nouns but I kinda like this one)

Best wishes! :heart: