Super Matchy Sibsets

This thread was inspired by the mismatched sibset thread…

What are the matchiest sibsets you have seen?

I recently met some kids named Lexton, Lexani, and Lexzary.

I went to school with twins named [name_m]Marquez[/name_m] and Manquez.

I know a family of grown siblings who are Br@nd0n, Br@nd1, Br1ttan1 and [name_f]Bre[/name_f]-@nn@
Apparently their parents weren’t aiming to match them, they just liked the names in their own right.

@lilauburn13: [name_m]Just[/name_m] have to comment on the first name in your signature - I love it! Those are my father’s given names and I have always loved how they sound together (his surname starts with N, which is both a blessing and a curse).

The worst I’ve met is a [name_m]Marco[/name_m] & [name_f]Margo[/name_f] (not twins). Nightmare for me and the other [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] school teacher!

I taught sisters named [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], [name_f]Gina[/name_f] and Jianna.

I also taught siblings named [name_u]Bryn[/name_u], [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], [name_u]Brett[/name_u] and [name_m]Michael[/name_m]. I always chuckled about that one.

In high school I knew two sisters named [name_f]Angela[/name_f] and… [name_f]Angela[/name_f]. Supposedly the story is that their mom got so fed up with all the unwanted name advice during her second pregnancy that she basically just said “screw it, we’re naming this one [name_f]Angela[/name_f] too.”

There were siblings at my high school names [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] & Adrinna

I just met some kids starting school not too long ago and they were named [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Augustina[/name_f]. Not even twins.

I knew twin girls [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizbeth[/name_f], not lying, the only difference between their names is the letter A.

I have known a [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] and [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] (sisters) Zakee and Zakea (Twins) [name_u]Nikki[/name_u], [name_u]Rikki[/name_u], [name_m]Ricardo[/name_m] and [name_m]Rocky[/name_m], the first two are girls (Sibset)

Twins: [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u]; [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] (who sometimes went by [name_m]Jake[/name_m]).
[name_m]Just[/name_m] siblings: [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] (sounds really matchy to me).

4 girls - all under the age of 6. Twins [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] followed by [name_u]Josie[/name_u] and [name_u]Jacie[/name_u] (pronounced jay-cee). Parents are [name_m]Jim[/name_m] and [name_f]Jen[/name_f].

I went to school with twins named Kedra and [name_f]Phedra[/name_f] ([name_m]Both[/name_m] have long e sound). Thankfully [name_f]Phedra[/name_f] went by P.J.

I knew a [name_u]Micah[/name_u] who had all biblical names with his siblings. I can’t remember all of them because there were a lot, but there was [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], [name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], but I know there were a few more of them. It was a really religious household, but at two that I know of ended up becoming atheist or agnostic, so they just had these awkward religious names.

On a similar note, I know three different atheists named [name_m]Christian[/name_m].

My FI and his siblings. His dad’s name is [name_u]Nick[/name_u]. His oldest sister is [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], his middle name is [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], and his youngest brother is [name_m]Nikolas[/name_m]. The only one left out without a “[name_u]Nick[/name_u]” type name is his sister [name_f]Chrystal[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u].

Growing up I had friends who were identical twins named [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f].

Twin girls Noni & [name_f]Kiri[/name_f]

I know sisters [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

Sisters: [name_f]Carol[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

They are 2 of over a dozen (only one boy in the set) that thankfully showed a bit more variation. Though, it always struck me as odd because they were the last two born and are only a year apart. Did Mom and Dad run out of ideas?

I know a family with boys named [name_u]Braydon[/name_u], [name_m]Broderick[/name_m] “[name_m]Brody[/name_m]”, [name_f]Brighton[/name_f], and [name_f]Briar[/name_f].

In high school, twins [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
Also, a set of triplets with biblical names (if I remember correctly), [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Moses[/name_m], and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]