Support

Hi everyone. I really need some support right now, because my dog just died last night. Holly was only 2 years old. She was hit by a car last night. We thought she would be okay, but we took her to the vet, where she unfortunately died. My parents, my little brothers, and I are so devastated. She was kind of like my little sister, so it is so hard for me. I could really just use some support right now.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like hugs? Here are some virtual ones for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Thanks! I love hugs. :heart::heart:

Oh, I’m so so sorry for your loss. [name_u]Holly[/name_u] sounds like the sweetest pup. Sending virtual hugs as well :broken_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry that [name_u]Holly[/name_u] left you so early. Sending love and virtual hugs :revolving_hearts:.

1 Like

@katinka and @Oblivious_octopus
Thank you so much for the kind words. [name_u]Holly[/name_u] really was such a sweet little dog, and I am hurting so much right now. I have a feeling that everything will turn out to be okay, so I am holding on to that.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending virtual hugs

1 Like

Thank you so much. Virtual hugs are just what I need right now. :heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss - sending you lots of love and strength

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sending big squishy hugs :heart: I am so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

riley, i am so sorry for your loss. losing a dog is always hard. especially because you only had two years with holly. i lost my dog and best friend last month, and i can tell you, life does go on, and it gets better.

you will go through tons of emotions and wish you could pet her and play with her. may holly rest in peace, and may you and your family find comfort and peace knowing she is resting in peace. <3

1 Like

I’m so s sorry for the loss of your dog. I really feel for you right now and I know exactly how it is like to have something you love so much leave your life but just know that your dog [name_u]Holly[/name_u] lived the best 2 years of her life and you couldn’t have done anything more. I believe that once something passes away it is never truly gone as you will have memories of them forever. Sending you lots of hugs right now :hugs::heart::heart::heart:

Btw I’m nearly in tears right now I feel so sorry for you something like this happened to my cat. Wishing you best of luck in this tough time :white_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love to you - if you need a chat, I’m always a private message away.

1 Like

Oh honey I’m so so sorry for your loss. :broken_heart: Praying for your family. Many hugs :hugs:

1 Like

How awful. So sorry for your loss. Sending love & hugs.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Sending you some virtual hugs too :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] I’m so sorry for your loss! [name_u]Holly[/name_u] sounds like such a special pup, and I’m sure she’s watching over you and your family now with so much love :heart:

Sending hugs as well :hugs:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for all that’s happened, and for your loss! Losing family is very difficult. [name_u]Holly[/name_u] will always have a special place in your family’s heart :heart:

1 Like

Im so sorry for your loss! I hope [name_u]Holly[/name_u] rests in peace, and I’m sending virtual hugs! :heart:

1 Like