Surnames Needed For Two Little Orphans

I’ve made a post in the past asking other Berries to rank the names of a total of twenty orphans, and two that I consistently saw near the bottoms of others’ lists were the names of [name_f]Misty[/name_f] [name_m]Myers[/name_m] and [name_m]Hayden[/name_m] [name_m]Hogan[/name_m]. A critique was that the excessive alliterative names seemed too gimmicky, which I agree with. If I had to select at least two names that needed to be revamped, it would be [name_f]Misty[/name_f] and Hayden’s surnames. Unfortunately, it’s been difficult searching for fitting surnames for these two.
When it comes to the orphan’s names, there was generally a theme I tried to follow for each individual. For example, [name_m]Aiden[/name_m] Cyrus’ name follows a “fire/sun” theme, McKenzie Sullivan’s name follows an Irish/Celtic theme, and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] Keller’s name follows a [name_m]German[/name_m] theme. I’d like [name_f]Misty[/name_f] and Hayden’s surnames to follow a theme as well, so any surnames that would fit this criteria would be much appreciated!

Maybe just an [name_f]English[/name_f] name for [name_m]Hayden[/name_m], even a word name. [name_m]Brown[/name_m], [name_m]Grey[/name_m], [name_m]Church[/name_m], [name_m]Fields[/name_m], [name_m]Porter[/name_m], [name_m]West[/name_m] etc.
For [name_f]Misty[/name_f] I would flip it, do an [name_f]English[/name_f] non word surname. Maybe [name_m]Hudson[/name_m], [name_m]Greyson[/name_m], [name_m]Colton[/name_m], [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]

1 Like

Some ideas for [name_f]Misty[/name_f] and [name_m]Hayden[/name_m] with nature meanings:
[name_m]Rye[/name_m]
[name_m]Nye[/name_m]
[name_m]Stanford[/name_m]
[name_m]Irvine[/name_m]
[name_f]Zelenka[/name_f]
Langford
[name_m]Wade[/name_m]
Belrose, [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]
Rosenberg
[name_m]Ruskin[/name_m]
[name_m]Hampton[/name_m]
[name_m]Caldwell[/name_m]
Wallerson
[name_m]Walton[/name_m]

[name_m]Bowie[/name_m] means yellow so it continues the hay theme!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these help

[name_m]Hayden[/name_m] [name_m]Rye[/name_m] has a good flow to it; I’ll use it! I haven’t decided on [name_f]Misty[/name_f] yet, but I’ll keep some of the other surnames you suggested for future use, such as [name_m]Stanford[/name_m], [name_f]Zelenka[/name_f], [name_m]Ruskin[/name_m], [name_m]Bowie[/name_m], [name_m]Hampton[/name_m], and Wallerson.

1 Like