Surprise is here!

Yesterday afternoon, around 13:45, we welcomed a healthy, sweet baby girl! We named her [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]. We took multiple names with us to the hospital (2 for boys, 2 for girls), but when we saw her, we knew she was our little [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] are so excited, and [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] is an even better big brother than I imagined.

Thank you, Nameberry, for helping us pick a name for our little [name_u]Bell[/name_u]!

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your third child, [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]. I’m glad to hear that her sbilings are accepting her well. Enjoy your newest family member!

Congratulations on your daughter! [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is a beautiful name.

Congratulations on the safe arrival of little [name_u]Bell[/name_u]! I’m glad everything went well!

Wow [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] is a very beautiful name! Congrats on your baby!

Congrats ! [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is one of my favorite names !! Beautiful name ! Best of luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] is such a lovely name. Good luck!

Congratulations! What a pretty name :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love the nn [name_u]Bell[/name_u] and she will love her name too!