Surprise!

I usually haunt Nameberry for months leading up to a new baby, but this time I hunted silently on my own for the perfect names for our TWINS!

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Jay[/name_m] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] welcomed [name_m]Meyer[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_m]Charleston[/name_m] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].

I know without a doubt these are the bookends to our family. So, instead of trying to find a name with significance or family ties I gave myself permission to just choose names I love. What a joy they have brought us :heart:

37 Likes

Congratulations on your twins! All of your children’s names sound so great together :revolving_hearts:

Huge congratulations on your twins!! Their names are darling!

Huge congratulations! All of your children’s names are beautiful, and how lovely to just focus on names you simply love.

Oh my gosh those names are divine :heart: Congratulations!

How lovely, all of your kid’s names go together so nicely!! Wishing your family so much health and happiness :green_heart:

Congratulations! I love the names you chose :blush: what a blessing :two_hearts:

Huge congratulations!

Ahhh bless you I’m so happy you got to embrace names you love for your twins. I hope your adjusting well to being parent off four kiddos and wishing you all the best with your family :two_hearts:

Congratulations and what sweet names you have!

Congratulations! All great names but I especially love seeing [name_m]Meyer[/name_m], as it’s a long time favorite of mine!

Congratulations!!! [name_m]Meyer[/name_m] and [name_m]Charleston[/name_m] are so perfect together. Are you planning to call her [name_m]Charlie[/name_m]?

Yes! We liked [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Charlie” when we were pregnant with [name_f]Molly[/name_f] but didn’t love how common it’s become. We were listening to [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] Childers “Charleston Girl” one night and I knew we’d found her name. Right now, we’re at a pretty even split between calling her [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] and [name_m]Charleston[/name_m], but love the option of shortening to [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] when we (or she) want to!

1 Like