Susanna Gloria Kate - thoughts?

[name_f]Gloria[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] honor family ([name_f]Gloria[/name_f] and [name_f]Karen[/name_f])…

Does she fit next to sister, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?

Other thoughts are [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]…not sure of combos…

any other suggestions? Thanks!
:slight_smile:

[name_m]How[/name_m] does [name_f]Kate[/name_f] honor [name_f]Karen[/name_f]?

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is lovely name. It’s perfect with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

I was under the impression both [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Karen[/name_f] are derived from [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]… I would love to use [name_f]Karen[/name_f] straight out, but I can not seem to make it fit… I would love any ideas on making it fit and look nice…

Huh, I suppose it is. I had it in my head that [name_f]Karen[/name_f] was derived from a Hebrew source. Disregard then.

I love it! What a beautiful name! I myself have a grandbaby by the name of [name_f]Suzana[/name_f] Tarsila, she’s due in [name_u]January[/name_u], and we couldn’t be more thrilled with her name.

Beautiful combo!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Great choice.

Both names go together perfectly :slight_smile:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] sounds classic and lovely, seems to fit her sister’s name well.

It’s a lovely name. I like all three names individually and together. My only complaint would be that it’s almost identical in flow to [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but that isn’t a bad thing for everyone.

I like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] a lot. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Karen[/name_f]?

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] comes from the same root as [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], so I would nix that one.

Personally I think [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Karen[/name_f] sounds great. I like it more than [name_f]Kate[/name_f] in this combo, even though usually I’d say the opposite.

Maybe [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Karen[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] would sound better to you?

Well, let’s see. I grew up with sisters [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. My grandmother’s name is [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] and her mother is [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]. and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are clearly similar. So I’d say they are perfectly matched! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] sounds lovely! I’m in love with the name [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] at the moment.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] especially after [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would be lovely with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

This combo works really well with your older daughter’s name.

I also think [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Karen[/name_f]–or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Karen[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f], for that matter–sounds good. It makes the syllable count different than her sister’s name, but I don’t see that as a problem. But if you prefer [name_f]Kate[/name_f], then it sounds like you’ve already found your perfect combo in [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!

I was just thinking about you this morning and I was so happy to see that you’ve been posting! [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is very pretty.

I agree that [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] are a perfect match! I’m not so sure about with all the other kiddos–I think, in general, [name_f]Anna[/name_f] seems to match best with all of them–but [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] do go really well together. (I’d be more excited to see [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]–especially [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!–but I, too, would hesitate, as [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are both feminine forms of [name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_m]Carl[/name_m]. I have a like/ambivalent relationship with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. Sometimes I think I could really love it, but most of the time I’m just really ambivalent about it now. At least I don’t hate it anymore, [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]! :))

I think something like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would be really sweet, though. But there I go, helplessly promoting [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] again. :frowning:

If [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] gets to promote names then I’m putting a plug in for [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] fit perfectly. I really think you should use these!

Lo and [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]!!! I have been waiting for you girls to chime in!

I still love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!! and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!!!

[name_m]Lord[/name_m] willing in early [name_u]June[/name_u] I get to do this whole baby naming thing again!! It is still very early, so your prayers are greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

OK, [name_f]Anna[/name_f]… I love her… but when I put her up against [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]… she just sounds, well plain… I am not sure why, I know she is lovely and a classic… hubby still loves [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and he really loves [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. As for a boy- [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] ([name_u]Ashley[/name_u], I know that must make you smile :wink: ) OR [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]. [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is hubby’s pick :slight_smile:

Anyway- girls it is looking like:
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
Umm… I think these sound oh so familiar :wink:

That’s fabulous news! That list does look familiar. What’s your hubby’s current opinion of [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]?