Susannah Adele or Adele Susannah?

I’ve been wanting to create a combination for [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] as she’s a family name but have yet to have found a suiting middle name - until I thought of [name_f]Adele[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] last stuck point is trying to decide which combination out of [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] or [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is my favourite, so thought I would ask for your inputs.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] sounds better than [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], or vice versa? This is just for fun btw, not expecting kids for a LONG time yet!

These combinations and names are both very beautiful! I personally prefer with flow or [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. That’s simply gorgeous.

1 Like

adele susannah is so pretty!!

1 Like

What a tough decision! I love both but I think [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] had a slight edge for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually don’t like when the first name ends with the same letter the middle starts with, but I still prefer [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]! I think the flow is better, and I also really, really love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and so want it as the first name. It’s so sweet and happy. (Adele is great, too!)

1 Like

[name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I sort of prefer the flow of [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], but much prefer the name [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] to [name_f]Adele[/name_f]. Therefore, I’d go with [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]. [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is fine, but I’ve always thought that it sounded a bit abrupt. And strongly associated with the singer. She’s not bad; just a strong association. The other thing that I don’t love about [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is that ‘Ad’ names are just done to death these days.

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is well known & vintage but unexpected. It’s kind & smart & has a bit of [name_u]Southern[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] charm. I love the nns [name_f]Sally[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Annie[/name_f] too. There’s also [name_f]Susie[/name_f] & [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f], which are kind of fun.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is my favorite but it could depend a lot on the last name.

1 Like

Thank you all - [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] will be added to my list! :slight_smile: