Susannah Galilee...Thoughts?

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]…I’m really liking this combo! I’d love any thoughts, good or bad. Thank you, everyone, for your awesome baby name opinions!

I love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]! Not a huge fan of [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] or the flow.

I love it! I’d never considered [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] as a name before, but it’s actually quite nice. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the combo. It sounds like quite a Jewish/Biblical name - not sure if that’s what you were going for - but it also sounds quite fresh.

I like [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], and [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] sounds nice. If I met a child with that name I would assume her parents were quite ardent evangelical protestant Christians (or that they were family names and her ancestors were).
If you’re comfortable with that, then it’s a lovely name.

Very Biblical :slight_smile: As long as that’s what you’re going for!

I like [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], and [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] sounds nice. If I met a child with that name I would assume her parents were quite ardent evangelical protestant [name_m]Christian[/name_m] (or that they were family names and her ancestors were).
If you’re comfortable with that, then it’s a lovely name.

I don’t want to discourage you from something you really love, but as a [name_m]Christian[/name_m] myself I find this really forced. The idea of [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] works, especially with the potential for [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as a nickname… But in combination with [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] I feel like it’s on par with something like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Samaria[/name_f] - just too much. It takes away from the beauty and simplicity of [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] instead of adding spunk or character, in my opinion. Maybe those that aren’t Bible readers won’t be as perplexed by it, though! Again, if you love it, then you do you :slight_smile:

Honestly im not religious and I never even thought of the religious connection before reading the previous comments
But still, while [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] is cute I think its too much with [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], like the pp said