Susannah Helen Jean has arrived!

A couple weeks early a litle girl was born this morning. With beautiful big blue eyes and blonde hair that both my DH and I don’t have, she was the sweetest thing to look upon. Dilemma was that the names we had picked out just seemed to not suit her-[name]Freya[/name] [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Sorcha[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Jean[/name].

[name]Susannah[/name] was on our list, we both adored it but had not really thought that much about it due to names we had loved for ages. But the name just suited her and the nickname [name]Susie[/name], she was all smiles as we held her.

We’re overjoyed to meet this new little bundle. The family shall be meeting her soon. :slight_smile:

[name]Susannah[/name] sounds like a real darling. Congratulations.
It is funny how sometimes a name we think will suit doesn’t at all an “the” name just clicks.

emiliaj

Oh, congratulations! I love how you picked a name that really suited her. It’s gorgeous!

Congratulations! [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is lovely, and it sounds like her name is perfect for her. A sunny little [name]Susannah[/name]. :slight_smile:

All the best!

Congrats on the safe arrival of [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Jean[/name]! [name]Welcome[/name] to the world, little [name]Susie[/name]!

Congrats! [name]Susannah[/name] is a favorite of mine but sadly I cannot use it. It makes me happy to see others name their little girls [name]Susannah[/name]. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your new addition! [name]Love[/name] the names you have chosen - such a lovely combination!

Wow that is a beautiful name! I think [name]Susannah[/name] is the loveliest of names and with her sunny smile it fits her perfectly.

rollo

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! Best wishes.

Congratulations to all of you! I love the name [name]Susannah[/name], and how it fits her personality.

[name]Love[/name] seeing two middles, and the H on [name]Susannah[/name] too! Great name for your little gal! Congratulations.

Thank you!

Congrats! I love the name!